Reviews for How the Wood Was Won
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 4/17
One word: Beautiful. This is totally what happened. New headcanon accepted.

Cheers!

Komo
Miss Jellyfish chapter 1 . 3/5
Absolutely hilarious, I could not stop grinning the entire way through. Please write more! :D
Silverlight10243 chapter 1 . 2/5
lol Tobirama/ Mito are a pretty cute couple. I laughed so hard at the last part. "Hey, Mito, can I have your life force?" XD I'd never be able to view that word they same way.
budchick chapter 1 . 1/27
I was determined to get through this whole fic without laughing once. The serenade: misguided, clearly diabolic in some yet indeterminable way. Hashirama's coiffed hair: Some men like it coiffed. The red dress and heels: oddly seductive. The Uchiha/Senju mishmashed song: cultural sensitivity. The love bites in the shape of an Uchiha fan: ...romantic?

And then "I would appreciate being able to bring my left arm with me." Cracked. Cracked at every little single thing after too, darn you. Good work.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh man. Madara the drag queen.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I like the idea of Mito and Tobirama as a couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
LOL
Clarisan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Soooo amazing.. Those were some of the best jokes I've heard in a long time!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
this is awesome. i was in stitches.
sakimidare chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh my God...I can't even breathe... Lol Madara. And the whole Uchiha Clan...pfft... -dies-
Cavallo Alato chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This...was brilliant. You are both eloquent and witty, and the entire thing is impossibly funny.
Thank you for making my day. :D
Blacknoise chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hilarious, well-written crack. Bravo :)
nannodayo chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
i can't stop laughing. that was beautiful.
dmrar chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh god, I cackled every other line. This was a GREAT one-shot! :D
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
0_0 That was... ridiculous. And very entertaining. I imagine you've been wanting to get that one out for some time now?

... There are no more words.

By the way, red heads look best in purple, just so you know :)