Reviews for Just to be Promised
3ninjafan chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
This was a truly wonderful story and a joy to read. I am happy that things are finally solved, and Colt really changed for the better. Rocky seems to be at peace, and Tum Tum is all grown up with the love of his life.

I loved all of the stories that were involved in this plot. This entire adventure through Rocky's turmoil, Colt's soul searching, and Tum Tum becoming a man was really great and memorable read.

You are awesome, and I hope you never stop writing. Hope to read more from you soon!
3ninjafan chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Loved it. Nice to see all three brothers together again just being brothers with no bad blood or awkward moments between them. Quite refreshing, and lol at Tum losing his 'beer gut'. You made a lot of good points about how real things are like with being easier to be sad than happy etc. The ending really threw me for a loop. Yes I will admit it now I am officially confused haha, so onto the next chapter to clear it all up. Nice going. Can't wait to start reading the next. :D
3ninjafan chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Great chapter. Lissa and Colt at it again hehe. Guy has got some serious inner searching to do, but Lissa seemed to help out tons. Great to see Paige and Tum on their own. But yea can't wait to read on the family reunion, and what Paula says in her message. Catch ya later. :)
3ninjafan chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Oh you updated! Chapter 5 already and I'm reading chapter 2. I really need to catch up. great great chapter! I had some spare time today! :D LOL

Anyway. I can't believe that something like this happened to Colt and Paula. It's sad because things like this happen everyday in real life. It's amazing what things some people will do in those situations (trying not to spoil it lol). Lissa's reaction to Colt's story was pretty understandable and to be honest, I was predicting a smack from across the table. .

Also cute and funny little scene between the parents when there were in the kitche. I literally laughed.

I'll read the next one soon, so keep it up. :)
3ninjafan chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Busy life is busy. I'm glad I could get around to reading the first chapter to your new story. A breath of fresh air. Wow you are good with tying your stories together. All the way from the McRae's too? Crazy awesome! So deep and I can't wait to read more. Glad things in the family are in the healing process. I will have to agree. Your stories did make them survivors. :)