Reviews for The Northman Identity
tricelander chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I love your stories regardless of whether on not it's vsampire or human Eric. Letting you on a little secret... The Bourne Identity book and movie series have been among my favorites for a long time. I first read the books and even watched the Richard Chamberlain version, but Matt Damon blew it out of the water for me.
elliebaby33 chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
bravo i just finished you should take a bow and write a sequel... by the way i voted for you...thanks
luvfordelena chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Wow I loved this story, you had the perfect amount of romance & action! So happy they got their happy ending! :D
Kilataia chapter 19 . 9/3/2013
Really great story, like it a lot! :)
Sandria99 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Sorry, who is skeleawhore?
Tiggy318 chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
Great story, would love to see a Mr. And Mrs. Northman as well!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
LOL god I loved it especially Pam's contributions you having her describe Sookie's climbing the bad guy was hilarious! Thank you for a most enjoyable read.
Adamsmadam chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
"my hoo-hah prepared to sing Amazing Grace paying homage to the deity that is Eric Northman like he'd risen from the dead on Easter Sunday"- Best line ever!
ficfanglo chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
Really enjoyed the roller coaster of Sookie & Eric's lives, going from action drama to romantic chic flic & back again!
Anne20J chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Another great story from you ! :-D
RedJane12 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
So funny Eric's internal monologue and his keeping score in this UST circumstances...
RedJane12 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Ha ha... Sam is 'shifty'... I love these references to the books and the film (on the identity part)
RedJane12 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
awwww... laf and jesus gone... that is sad but intrigued by what the story will be like when they are on the run...
RedJane12 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Brilliant recalls to the books with S providing blood to E... and great to have Lafayette and Jesus in the story as Sookie's 'aunts'...
anem72 chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
A brilliant story; really, really enjoyed it!