Reviews for The Northman Identity
litmajoronleave chapter 19 . 5/27
An open ended happy ending! Love it. Sookie frustrated me for a wee bit there but I am biased, I am always on Eric's side haha. Thanks for this wondeesful story.
litmajoronleave chapter 17 . 5/26
Yay, totally skipped the last two chapters lol (this one and the last) - actually I skimmed through it - couldnt stand how these two are ruining two perfectfly good chapters. I like angst and all - not very much today - especially when stubborness (as a character flaw) is mistaken for strength. You two! The last 7 months people when you were building trust and all that, and that love thing you have going on. Fight you idiots.
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 5/23
Annnd I am, once again - hooked!
litmajoronleave chapter 7 . 5/24
I get it that Sookie is hesitant to give in to their strong attraction because if theres a wife, well theres a wife. Nevermind that they could both get killed any moment now. She wants to be with him, and despite the dangers and death-any-time-now, she is sticking by his side because thats where she feels the safest. I am thinking as this story progresses, that what does it matter if he has a girlfriend or a wife? I never read stories about cheating because theres nothing sexy about cheating (imo). There is justfied cheating (where the husband or wife is abusive or worse) and thats a different environment. Still, in this case, cheating is a probability that - in the midst of possible death - actually means nothing, except for canon Sookie, who is a moral-loving Christian in the last 3 books (of a sudden).

Loving this story though! It is like kjwrit month for me, I havent left your FF page for sometime, just slowly reading through all your posts. Love them all!
AZSeaOtter chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
Awesome story, fast paced, exciting, quite a ride! Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
AZSeaOtter chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
Woo hoo! Here's to making the right decisions.
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 11/1/2015
Run! This is so exciting! Loving this story.
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Yep, she ran...
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
Eric wasn't very nice. :-( Sookie's gonna run...
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
Noooo...What a cliffie, captivating chapter!
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
The last two chapters are very interesting. Our couple is getting to live a life together (Eric without his memories) much like what would have happened if Sookie had said yes before the witch war in the books. I often wonder how things may have been different for them had they chose that life together and now I'm seeing it (sans vampire/telepath/supernatural reality).
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
It's wonderful how things are turning out for them...readying myself for other shoe to drop.
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Excellent chapter, I hope they can get some answers from Compton's uncle.
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
Great story!
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
This story is really exciting...I like it. ;-)