Reviews for In Their Own Way
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
It would be something like this. Love it.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Aww, this was a perfect Britin wedding! Loved Brian's vow to Justin!

Great job :)
pampoo chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Loved it. :)
Cricrijolie chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
It's beautiful! Brian and Justin are not like most couple so I'm glad that they had a "wedding" out of the ordinary...good job!
inabluefunk chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I loved this story and have added in my favorites. I will surely come back to it in the future. It actually gave me a warming feeling in my heart, brilliant. M
CertainlyUncertain chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Hey! This is excellent too! Very in character. Also I completely agree that eventually Brian would have come to the realization that he wanted to marry Justin, and your version suits them really really well! Great job!
valell50 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Love it! Perfect.
Helena Dax chapter 1 . 12/9/2010

Antes que nada, me impresiona tu nivel de inglés, en serio. Yo doy clases y estoy segura de que no sería capaz de escribir algo así.

Y luego, bueno, la historia me ha gustado mucho, los he encontrado a los dos muy IC Yo no quería para nada que Brian y Justin acabaran como Ben y Michael porque eso no era lo que Brian quería, al menos no en esa etapa de su vida y me parecía una traición al personaje. La ceremonia que tú has escrito me parece mucho más apropiada para alguien como él.

Besitos, guapa
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That was totally awesome! I love it! Original and well written...
romantica223 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Oh, how cute. I liked it, although I am of those who think that in the last episodes of the series was Brian as he really is. So I think he loves it all the weddings.

But even so, the fic I liked I love how it ends.
shaunalease1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Nope. I didn't like it. I LOVED IT ! haha
Sam2602 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That was a beautiful, funny and touching story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it with all of us fans out here. :-)
YanHarkness chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
God, i could totally see that happen. Ps: i loved it
kinnetikdreams chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. The fabulous description of the bedroom decorations are simply wonderful. I am so glad to see these two finally making the commitment to each other, albeit not with the usual wedding rings early in the story - lol. Lovely and sweet touch to have Brian place his wedding band on Justin and ask him to place his band on his hand as well. Really sweet - loved it.

Thank you for sharing this great story.
dotdotjames chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is going into my favorites! :D Such a great way for these boys to marry. This fic just made me smile. "Shut up or I'll divorce you" lol. Thanks for the daily dose of giggles. GREAT JOB!