Reviews for Coffin Contagion
ILB chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Good story!
pinklatent chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That was hilarious! ...and gross. Dean's much more patient than I would be. I would be grinding my teeth and screaming bloody murder if my kid brother sneezed at me. Repeatedly.
bb1028 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I giggled all the way through this lolol Poor boys, but this was pure awesome.
i say hello chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
i love this so so SO much - its in character, its lighthearted, its funny.

Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This one takes the cake, definitely funny! Dean is such a thoughtful big brother!
xBroken-Glassx chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
fucking cults! lol, that was a great story! despite it being all gross with sam's (and now dean's) snot. haha, those tissues with lotion are going to be the best present either one of them will get!

Hope I'll get to read more from you!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Poor 'snot in his hair' Dean! What a fab entertaining read, thank you!

Must have been a BIG coffin to fit the both of them in it!

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Aww poor Dean, that's disgusting ahahha And poor Sammy, he's so, soooo sick ahahha

I liked it

See you around o/

Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
LOL! That was great! Nice work!
teal-lover chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
well how did they get out? that was too funny. I could completely picture poor dean dealing with all of that snot, and still being big brother enough to try and take care of sam. I hope you continue this.
C.J Ruby chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
aww hahaha thanks for giving me a good laugh at work, great creativity! Keep up the good work.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/23/2010

CalamityJim chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
LOL! Oh man! I just had a moment of "how go they get out" and all I could think of was Bobby opening this coffin to find two red faced, sneezy Winchesters looking like kicked puppies.

XD Great story. You had the perfect notes of lulz, awes, and ick. I loved it!
rog457 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was so cute I didnt care that at the end they were still tied up inside a coffin.

"And even worse, Dean catered. He couldn't fucking help it, it just happened." Of course he did he is just such an awesome big brother, even with snot in his hair.

"One word, Sam, and I swear I'll end you." His own voice rasped painfully. Perfect Dean voice.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Eeeeew. Again, eeeeew. S'not funny. Fun, though.