Reviews for The Riddle Answered
WereWolfKingXx chapter 1 . 2/16
That was an incredible chapter. Keep it up :)
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 3 . 2/11
Jajajajajajaja harry es el hijo del lord despues de todo!
DarkEvilBloodySadist chapter 19 . 1/21
DAMN! U SPOILED MY VICTORY OF BEING CORRECT! THough the story is good
DarkEvilBloodySadist chapter 18 . 1/21
KNEW IT WAS DUMBLEDORE!
Yaw613 chapter 20 . 7/6/2016
Please write a sequel already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
w45742678o chapter 20 . 6/2/2016
Why have a sequel and take it away wouldn't be better just to make a long story because now I'm interested and I can't finish the story
JetRavenOnyx chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
Whoa Umbridge has a heart!
Draco/Ginny Draco/Hermione Draco/Harry Draco/Fred Draco /daughter-of-Aphrodite-and-Voldemort...which is the wierdest?!
~KidLover1412
JetRavenOnyx chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Dumbledore is a sick narrow-minded arrogant self-centered asshole!
sorry for ranting but he is!
~KidLover1412
CaBuckeye chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
...I, Hermione Granger, speak for Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood and Fred and George Weasley when we say as one that we shall... seems to be a little "iffy" here. Why can't these four promise on their own? Later on down the road they would only have to say that Hermione did not speak for them and was Imperioused to say so and they are free and clear. To counter that, all Harry would have to had said was "Is this true Neville, Luna, Fred, & George?" Vow is established.
ShadouRyu-kun chapter 11 . 5/19/2016
a7,
Goose chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Awful. Then again, not really surprised given your other works.
enji-benjy chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
-I assume it was Peter who told Dumbles who harrys parents really were? Though you don't seam to give a reason as to why Harry was with the Potters in the first place.
-If Peter is a traitor and sold them out to Dumbles, why is he still breathing? Why did he go into hiding? Why did he go back to Volde knowing it would be his death?
-Why did Dumbles bother separating Petunia and Lily at birth? Why did he bother forcing Petunia out of Hogwarts? Okay, so he's dark, but what reason did he have to do either of those things? The first happened decades before the prophecy was made, even the second was years before, it just doesn't make sense.
-First, where did Dumbles even get a Harry Potter clone from? Second, the who world knows Harry Potter is dead, whatever he is going for isn't going to work.

Good Dark Harry fics are hard to find, most end up abandoned after a few chapters, and this held such promise.
Unfortunately this story is just too far fetched. CloneHarry aside, Dumbles will just kill Harry Riddle as soon as he falls asleep on Sept 1st, end of story. Not to mention, how did HR & DE even get accepted into Hogwarts as 5th year students? It's not like they could tell the school 'my dark lord dad was recently resurrected, you see, and your dark lord headmaster has been messing around with my life and is actually the one that tried to murder me when I was a 15 month old baby, and when that failed he sent me t live with a family he had used magic to turn into monsters so that they would abuse me so I'd come here thinking him my saviour and gladly do anything he told me.' I can really see that happening, not.
There is simply no way going to Hogwarts ends well for HR while Dumbles is still able to access the school.
I like a lot of your stories (I found this after reading some of your newer fics) but this is just too unbelievable.
tinabell1382 chapter 20 . 3/13/2016
Come on its been 5 years, make the sequel already!
Jayzzzsmilezzz chapter 20 . 2/15/2016
Heyyy will you be writing a sequel for this?
Schuberohen76 chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Whaaa... That first chapter... Riddle make one hell of a 180 personality wise. Still... Nice story I say.