Reviews for The Riddle Answered
NabikiB chapter 2 . 13h
This must have been one of your early efforts. Thanks, I'll go find one of the later works. *shudder*
Arkane The Death Eater chapter 1 . 2/25
not gonna lie. i dropped my phone at the end of the chapter. of all the people i expected to be harrys godparents Lily and James were the last i expected. so kudos to you for shocking me
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 3 . 2/10
I sense a lot of anime in this chapter... okay, not a lot, just two... still... Orchi... Ha, Orochimaru. I swear I'm not a fangirl.
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 1 . 2/10
What the hell? Blimey this is strange. Brilliant.
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 1/16
Isn’t a classic abused turned dark without child rape
Good chapter 20 . 12/18/2017
I am sad that the sequel is no longer available and was just wondering why? This is an interesting story and seemed to have good momentum. Either way thanks for sharing your talent!
Goose chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
So basically you just switched everyone around. LOL.
Vampireking40 chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
Yes Carter did star in Sweeny Todd, but it also starred Alan Rickman and the actor who played the Rat.
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
What happen to the clash of Riddle vs Potter on the quidditch field?
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
That was great. Harry took all that pain and turned on the fat man. Now he is dead, I hope he does not give the snake indigestion.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Very good start. The whole Dumbledore is evil thing and Harry other parents(god parents) are alive is going to make for an interesting story especially to what ever happens to those Nasty wizard hating Dursleys. Now the only problem is Cedric is still dead and someone has to take the fall for his death.
StormyFireDragon chapter 13 . 7/5/2017
Wicked person. This is a fabulous chapter.
StormyFireDragon chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
Awesome story. Don't know how I missed this one.