Reviews for The Riddle Answered
Vampireking40 chapter 14 . 7/6
Yes Carter did star in Sweeny Todd, but it also starred Alan Rickman and the actor who played the Rat.
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 7/6
What happen to the clash of Riddle vs Potter on the quidditch field?
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 7/6
That was great. Harry took all that pain and turned on the fat man. Now he is dead, I hope he does not give the snake indigestion.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 7/6
Very good start. The whole Dumbledore is evil thing and Harry other parents(god parents) are alive is going to make for an interesting story especially to what ever happens to those Nasty wizard hating Dursleys. Now the only problem is Cedric is still dead and someone has to take the fall for his death.
StormyFireDragon chapter 13 . 7/5
Wicked person. This is a fabulous chapter.
StormyFireDragon chapter 3 . 7/5
Awesome story. Don't know how I missed this one.
retired accounting chapter 3 . 5/3
i wonder if orochi the snake was in any wau based off of orochimaru the snake sanin from naruto
Hi, read this story like 3 times now and was wondering when the sequel is coming out. It says Autum 2011 bu that was 5 years ago. Did you ever write it and if so when/where are you posting it! Btw love the Harry and Bella cute moments.
angellanger1 chapter 20 . 4/2
how come the sequel is not here? you can't just leave us hanging!
XrisCarter81 chapter 1 . 3/28
I must say I do not ever reading a story like this one...that last bombshell there at the end...well played.
NightScre chapter 1 . 2/16
That was an incredible chapter. Keep it up :)
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 3 . 2/11
Jajajajajajaja harry es el hijo del lord despues de todo!
DarkEvilBloodySadist chapter 19 . 1/21
DAMN! U SPOILED MY VICTORY OF BEING CORRECT! THough the story is good
DarkEvilBloodySadist chapter 18 . 1/21
KNEW IT WAS DUMBLEDORE!
Yaw613 chapter 20 . 7/6/2016
Please write a sequel already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.