Reviews for Sealed With A Loving Kiss
Gracfully chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
very nice also neat
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I 3 Marcus, you do such a great job with him!
roosickle chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
mmmmmmm, don't know, I mean GREAT STORY but Anybodies Hero stirring around in my head I'm not sure Id be able to accept this pairing , love it though :)
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
this was a good oneshot, i would love to see it continue or for you to write a sequel to bedlam and partway back and have marcus and oliver show up in it
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
The ending is beautiful, if a touch callous in regards to Marcus' father. But that makes it sweeter, too, so I'm not complaining.
Krysler chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Beautiful! I love how you've portrayed Oliver to be a bit more considerate towards Harry rather than just a Quidditch mad captain, and how you've shown Marcus as obviously loving Oliver, depsite his Slytherin ways. :P Please write more!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Torchwood-Babe chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I really enjoyed this story, it was great, amazing even.I know it was a while ago you wrote this but i was wondering if you would be able to write a sequel to it, i'd love to see whats happened next. It would also be great if it was a chaptered story (what is if your writing the sequel).

Please reply/send me a message as soon as you can i would be grateful.

BKShadow chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
hi..great story..!

hope 2 see u back soon!
ArgetlamShadowmoon chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I know it's kinda odd to ask, but could you explain the concept of an age cap to me? Other than that, I loved the story. Good work!
shiftyless chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Missus Carlikins chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
awww so cuuute

marcus/oliver is now one of my fav hp ships and im glad i found this story

aweesome job
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Great story! D
hmm chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
interesting and they're so cute together
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow, that was good, it seemed so realistic (canonically i mean)