Reviews for A Rocky Road
amos222 chapter 17 . 6/5
I started reading this specifically because I thought it was complete? And now I realize that I was wrong and I'm upset? Six years is really not that long! Please come back!
Lea chapter 1 . 2/28
STOP READIG RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN! This story is amazing! I just binge read the 'whole' thing, but... IT IS'NT FINISHED! and judging by the 5 years past since the last update... it's not going to be... i litteray could'nt sleep last night discovering this while I was so in to it! OMG! But I love the Derek Souza!
Lola chapter 17 . 2/28
PLEASE!? Where is the test of the story...?
OH. MY. GOSH. WHAT SHE SAID AT THE END WAS. BAD. ASS. HOLY CRAP. I LOVE THIS STORY. EVEN THOUGH I LOVEEEEE DEREK. I ESPECIALLY LOVE CHLOE AND DEREK TOGETHER
Royal blueKitsune chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
~Mila practically swooned at the thought of a feisty Simon.
Mila eyed Derek closely. "I must say, I think his protectiveness is quite hot. Don't you?"~

Mila is all of us, bless her imaginary heart.

And oh my again, Chloe and Derek...sitting in a tress? K-I-S-S-I-N-G? They wish. So do we. Please. (the sweetness got to me, don't mind my rambling; I'm in adorbs land right now) 3
Royal blueKitsune chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
~She was sure sucking face that hard was illegal in some of the more conservative countries in the world.~

*applauds* I laughed out loud trying to visualize that one.

~"I think Derek Souza just invited you over to his house," Mila grinned, "to check out his really long catapult."~

(cackles)

This chapter was pure awesomeness, I swear. Everything is awesomeness (but oh God, why hasn't it been updated in so many years? *tries not to weep*)
Royal blueKitsune chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
*swoons* I think Derek just redeemed a little bit of his asshole-ishness. And, oh my, it was hot.

(well, Derek is hot regardless but now he upped the ante)

~Then Derek stepped out of the shadows, looking huge and intimidating.~

And apparently sexy in my mind because I have this thing for big guys...
Bo Little chapter 17 . 10/14/2016
Yes it has been five years, yes you probably are busy living your life not thinking of this story, but PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE ! I love this story, and really want to know what's going to happen next. I love your writing, and please finish!
Ashes244 chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
Will you be continuing this story? I really love it and you are a really good writer.
xCuteWithoutThe.E chapter 17 . 7/22/2016
I know it's been 5 years since you updated but I really hope you continue this story soon, I absolutely love it. I really need to know what happens next.
zarallei72 chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
please please please continue. I want more you can't just leave it at that.
Zane S. White chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
Are you freaking kidding me? Don't stop! It was really getting good.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/8/2016
Please please please please update! I love ur story!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/26/2016
OH MY GOD THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE 2011? NOOOo. I just binge read the whole thing and I'm so sad. Oh my god. Well if you ever read this I absolutely love the story, I wish it was complete. You did a great job.
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
That was just perfect. What's up with Derek? Will this be a total AU or will they still have the supernatural stuff going on? Ugh, I want to know more. Please update?
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »