Reviews for A Rocky Road
justanotheruselessusername chapter 17 . 4/29
Update? Pretty please! Your story is really good and well written!
quxxn20 chapter 1 . 3/26
Hey! I just started reading your book and damn .. I'm in love. Hahaha ... Hope you update soon. :)
battle worthy chapter 17 . 4/14/2019
Chloe is not in love. She's obsessed. Every POV of her showed how obsessed is her with Derek. It's a fucking obsession not love. Does she even love herself? No, she doesn't. She already embarrassed herself, making herself look like an easy to get bitch and then she's back to fantasizing about Derek almost instantly. Unbelievable. How disgusting is she. That's so fucking unrealistic. She's immature. She doesn't even respect herself as a woman. She's not a real woman. She's supposed to set up boundaries after she embarrassed herself because that what a real woman would do. She's supposed to put a distance between her and Derek, be a woman and fix herself. She was basically dumped by Derek. She's nothing but a pathetic bitch drooling and obsessing over a man who never even think about her. She didn't even cross his mind. His POV doesn't exist at all. This so fucking stupid that you're only showing Chloe's POV, like do you mind sharing what's inside Derek's head? Is he even a human here? Does he even have a head to think about Chloe even just for a second, even just for a few sentences? Does he even find her attractive? What does she think about her? Does he even have thoughts of his own? This is nothing but full of Chloe's POV. Are you that dumb? This is a fucking romance, right? It takes two people to create a romance. It's so wrong that you are stupidly only showing what's Chloe's feelings or what's in her pathetic obsessed head. You never even showed what's the feelings of Derek or what does he think about Chloe. His POV is non-existent and that's totally unbelievable and unrealistic. Both parties should fucking think about each other. They should be in each other's thoughts. That's how it works. Romance needs the fucking mind of two people. In reality, when two people like each other, they will both think about each other, the man will be in the woman's thoughts and the woman will be in the man's thoughts. I can't believe there is dumbass writer like this who writes "romance" but only share the thoughts and feelings of only one party. Romance is about the feelings of two people and not only about the feelings of only one person. Like duh! STUPID AS FUCK.
Dazzled Journalist chapter 17 . 1/3/2019
Hi madamemouse,

I was wondering if you were doing okaystill active. It’s been eight yearsthis is one of the best Darkest Powers FanFiction I’ve ever read.
rddavis513 chapter 17 . 11/27/2018
Please come back and finish the story...I MUST KNOW what happens with Derek and Chloe...
LyssaNicoleRayne chapter 17 . 6/4/2018
I am now terribly sad bc I have realized it's been 6-7 years since this has been updated, seriously, please come back to us. Pleaseeeeee
whatamidoingwhithmylife123 chapter 17 . 11/26/2017
im extremely late but this story is soo good and would love to read more. please update it would mean the world to me
nerdalertwarning chapter 17 . 9/26/2017
I'm years late. But please update!
amos222 chapter 17 . 6/5/2017
I started reading this specifically because I thought it was complete? And now I realize that I was wrong and I'm upset? Six years is really not that long! Please come back!
Lea chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
STOP READIG RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN! This story is amazing! I just binge read the 'whole' thing, but... IT IS'NT FINISHED! and judging by the 5 years past since the last update... it's not going to be... i litteray could'nt sleep last night discovering this while I was so in to it! OMG! But I love the Derek Souza!
Lola chapter 17 . 2/28/2017
PLEASE!? Where is the test of the story...?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/31/2017
OH. MY. GOSH. WHAT SHE SAID AT THE END WAS. BAD. ASS. HOLY CRAP. I LOVE THIS STORY. EVEN THOUGH I LOVEEEEE DEREK. I ESPECIALLY LOVE CHLOE AND DEREK TOGETHER
Royal blueKitsune chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
~Mila practically swooned at the thought of a feisty Simon.
Mila eyed Derek closely. "I must say, I think his protectiveness is quite hot. Don't you?"~

Mila is all of us, bless her imaginary heart.

And oh my again, Chloe and Derek...sitting in a tress? K-I-S-S-I-N-G? They wish. So do we. Please. (the sweetness got to me, don't mind my rambling; I'm in adorbs land right now) 3
Royal blueKitsune chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
~She was sure sucking face that hard was illegal in some of the more conservative countries in the world.~

*applauds* I laughed out loud trying to visualize that one.

~"I think Derek Souza just invited you over to his house," Mila grinned, "to check out his really long catapult."~

(cackles)

This chapter was pure awesomeness, I swear. Everything is awesomeness (but oh God, why hasn't it been updated in so many years? *tries not to weep*)
Royal blueKitsune chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
*swoons* I think Derek just redeemed a little bit of his asshole-ishness. And, oh my, it was hot.

(well, Derek is hot regardless but now he upped the ante)

~Then Derek stepped out of the shadows, looking huge and intimidating.~

And apparently sexy in my mind because I have this thing for big guys...
1,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »