Reviews for A Rocky Road
Royal blueKitsune chapter 11 . 11/16
~Mila practically swooned at the thought of a feisty Simon.
Mila eyed Derek closely. "I must say, I think his protectiveness is quite hot. Don't you?"~

Mila is all of us, bless her imaginary heart.

And oh my again, Chloe and Derek...sitting in a tress? K-I-S-S-I-N-G? They wish. So do we. Please. (the sweetness got to me, don't mind my rambling; I'm in adorbs land right now) 3
Royal blueKitsune chapter 10 . 11/16
~She was sure sucking face that hard was illegal in some of the more conservative countries in the world.~

*applauds* I laughed out loud trying to visualize that one.

~"I think Derek Souza just invited you over to his house," Mila grinned, "to check out his really long catapult."~

(cackles)

This chapter was pure awesomeness, I swear. Everything is awesomeness (but oh God, why hasn't it been updated in so many years? *tries not to weep*)
Royal blueKitsune chapter 9 . 11/16
*swoons* I think Derek just redeemed a little bit of his asshole-ishness. And, oh my, it was hot.

(well, Derek is hot regardless but now he upped the ante)

~Then Derek stepped out of the shadows, looking huge and intimidating.~

And apparently sexy in my mind because I have this thing for big guys...
Bo Little chapter 17 . 10/14
Yes it has been five years, yes you probably are busy living your life not thinking of this story, but PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE ! I love this story, and really want to know what's going to happen next. I love your writing, and please finish!
Ashes244 chapter 17 . 8/13
Will you be continuing this story? I really love it and you are a really good writer.
xCuteWithoutThe.E chapter 17 . 7/22
I know it's been 5 years since you updated but I really hope you continue this story soon, I absolutely love it. I really need to know what happens next.
zarallei72 chapter 17 . 7/11
please please please continue. I want more you can't just leave it at that.
Zane S. White chapter 17 . 7/9
Are you freaking kidding me? Don't stop! It was really getting good.
Please please please please update! I love ur story!
OH MY GOD THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE 2011? NOOOo. I just binge read the whole thing and I'm so sad. Oh my god. Well if you ever read this I absolutely love the story, I wish it was complete. You did a great job.
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
That was just perfect. What's up with Derek? Will this be a total AU or will they still have the supernatural stuff going on? Ugh, I want to know more. Please update?
Bug chapter 17 . 7/28/2015
WHAT THE HELL YOU HEARTLESS BITCH! Why? It's been FIVE YEARS. Five YEARS. You said you were looking forward to the next chapter. The only acceptable reason for this is death. Did you die? Because if you died then I'm sorry your dead, but otherwise? GET THE HELL BACK TO YOUR COMPUTER!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
Is there more to the story comming soon?
chicanachic9316 chapter 17 . 5/8/2015
Such a great story, hope you continue!
MotherNature819 chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
Did you give up on this story? If so please put notification "On Hiatus" it was really good but I'm disappointed it is no longer progressing/ being updated.
1,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »