Reviews for A Rocky Road
chicanachic9316 chapter 17 . 5/8
Such a great story, hope you continue!
MotherNature819 chapter 17 . 4/11
Did you give up on this story? If so please put notification "On Hiatus" it was really good but I'm disappointed it is no longer progressing/ being updated.
Julia chapter 17 . 3/28
This is soooooo good. I love the slow build, but the hiatus is killing me! Please update !
jabc4 chapter 17 . 3/3
...What? WHAT? WHAAAT?! You Can't End This Here! You make me fall in love with your story and then.. This. Oh Lord, I think I'm going to cry.. Oh, yep. Those are tears rolling down my face. This.. This has to be one of the best Darkest Powers Fanfics that I have ever read, I mean your excellent execution of detailed emotions, body language, and then the long waiting game we go through for our Chlerek love. Then, our hearts are souring as we think that things have finally prevailed between our OTPs.. AND YOU RIP IT FROM US! My Heart Broke... So, if you couldn't tell, I am completely emotionally invested in this magically unicorn-referencing greatness. I know it's been a while since your last update.. But I am practically BEGGING you to continue on with this story! I just... I love it so much. I'm Hooked. For a story like this to go uncompleted is just an injustice itself. So, what I'm trying to say is PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue on with this story! I have no idea who you are, but do this and I will love you forever! :D
I know it's been ages but will you be continuing this story? Can you let is know thanks! You're a terrific writer!
Love your story! Plzz update soon!
iheartmusic8999 chapter 14 . 1/24
I absolutely love this story I have re read this story so many time and it makes me smile and I just thoroughly enjoy it. I know how life can get but is there any chance of you finishing this story? I know there is more chapters after this one but it won't let me post it
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
What? No it no why do I always catch up to author progress at points like this.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
It is not fun knowing u put someone in hospital even if it was there fault a girl tried to take me out on a breakaway and she landed on top of me but she snapped her wrist when we hit the boards I still feel guilty.
CharmSparks11833 chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
This is really good! I hope you update soon! Can't wait to read more!
booknerd1522 chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
i think this story is super cute, and i really want you to carry on writing, Please :)
Royal blueKitsune chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
.GOD...you did not just stop there.

TELL ME I'M NOT SEEING RIGHT AND THAT YOU WILL NOT TORTURE ME SO! This has been the hottest make out scene I've read in a long time and, dead God, I almost feel cheated seeing it end so fast. AND THE FOLLOWING THREE CHAPTERS DON'T HELP THOUGH THEY ARE EVER SO AWESOME!

I was looking for good Derek/Chloe fiction and I stumbled unto so good it's hurts and I can't stop thinking about what will happen next. I NEED updates desperately and yet you last updated three years ago. DDDDD:

What must I do to make you continue this? PAY YOU? I'LL PAY IF NEEDED! IT'S WORTH IT!

*heavy breathing intensifies*
jenaca chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
You haven't even gotten to the citrus yet ;-;
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Chloe's the princess in shining armor!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
You're giving me a massive dose of angsty feels.
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »