Reviews for CrossDress My Heart
Alex AnimeFreak chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
GAHAHAHA WUT...this is so weird...why am i reading this again?...oh yeah,im a curious fuck. *giggle* i kept saying like..' this is so weird..this is so weird...this is so weird...nyaaah this is- what the fuuuu...?* LOL and omg best response ever: Woah. haha ...just like..woah. please write more. *giggle trying to hold back laghter* And im sorry but i cant be the only one who is reading this like its a crack-fic XD *cracks up* BHAAGAGHAHAAHA
Lara chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
That was amazing!
shyboywriter chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Wow what happens next? I cant wait to find out!
jeanette9a chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
sweet trails of wonder,
one must ponder these mysteries,
of love so wonderful yet sweet,
and when true feelings meet we know they are in love.
Evie Warner chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
.. I'm guessing this isn't gonna be continued? Or at least on hiatus?

Well, whatever the case, I really love this. I like how you made the whole Ash crossdressing thing as an actual, and major plot point, rather than him just dressing as a girl, and everything's fine. I felt really bad for him when he was telling Gary why he quit, though .. poor Ash. But I'm glad his mom, Pokémon, and everyone accepts him. And the lemon was amazing :D

I hope you continue this at some point, but even if you don't, I'm just glad you didn't leave it on some depressing cliffhanger, as some ShiShi fics often do ..
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
This concept is so damn awesome! Ash is a total gold-digger! XD The smut is well-written too...
Please update!
GreyNobody chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
That was the cutest think ever. I can't even begin to tell you how adorable that was. Thank you for writing that. ‹3
canadian-budew chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I just started this not too long ago but I really love the plot you've got here. Now I've read my fair share of Ash cross-dressing stories but yours by far is the best. Hope you update soon!
Dantalions chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Hmm! I like this story. Especially how they're both mature and stuff. :)
PhoenixLord05 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Yay girls! I like the idea of Ashley and this is an amazing story. Johto is how it is spelled but keep updating!
Final Memory chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
It's been a whole year since you've updated, but I'm here to show my support!

I love it! This is actually my first Pokemon pairing story. It's so cute I just need more! I want to know what happens next, I just have to know!

More romance and smut for all!

The Gary and Ash pairing is awesome.

I thought it would be kind of weird for Ash to want to be a girl, what's the reason behind Ash wanting to be a girl physically too? Maybe you can address that as an issue that comes between Ash and Gary because in the previous chapter, they got into a dispute about that. Will Ash ever acknowledge himself as a guy again? Where's Professor Oak? So much I want to see!

Update! Update! Now!
Charia chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
SIMPLY FABULOUS! MAGNIFICENT! AHMAZING!

-dies- _

Please write more. MOAR I SAY MOAR! xD
HERP chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Lol, that teal wig sounds similar to Hatsune Miku's hair.
Winter Cicada chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Glad that Ash is becoming more comfortable with his Ashley/Ash self. If even only just a little. I like when Ash is happy. _ I hope you do more chapters. This story has amazing potential that I hope you don't give up on.
Winter Cicada chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Ash is...rather demanding. I know he's in an incredibly difficult situation, but i feel like at points he needs to cater to gary as well. it's a little one-sided. i mean, ash needs to do more than just stand there and look pretty. after all, ash is kind of a go-getter in the pokemon world. very up-beat and all.

btw, you deserve WAAAAAY more reviews than you've gotten. it's almost criminal...