Reviews for Without You
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This...was... absolutely beautiful! I'm not a Candy fan at all but this... my heart is breaking/broke. So much emotion not only in the act but in their thoughts. I just can't say enough of how much I enjoyed it. And for a pairing I don't like, that takes some incredible skill!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This was sweet could totally be more then a oneshot though!
kathy chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
that was really good but really sad...
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Wow... This is beautiful, sad and written so well... I nirmally hate song fics, but you just made me.
aime lire chapter 1 . 9/26/2010

y so sad? loved it and everything, epicly written with amazing details that always enhance my vocab, but so sad.

Liz811 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I love that song 3

Why are you doing this to me? This is sad, poor boys, I can totally imagine this.

They slowly make love one more time before saying goodbye forever, and I cry with them.

But I loved it
XxSimplyXFlawlessxX chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Amazing! I really like this couple and I must agree I shed a tear or two will reading this
rista07d chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
*wipes tears* So sad. Poor boys. To know it's their last night together as the can't be together anymore :( trying to remember every little thing
doorist chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
D: omg D: /3 that was incredible, absolutely broke my fucking heart D: fuck, i loved it, so beautiful. i kinda don't have any words cos im just too D:

- his mind snapping pictures -

3 oh randy *sniffle* so sad.

makes me feel if they're that completely in love with each other there's no way they'll be able to stay apart, the pull will just be too great, beyond their control /3