Reviews for Chew
Lovely. More please
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Brilliant
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
As a first story of yours this was pretty damn good. My own first stories are something that kind of embarrass me since I don't think they were very well written, but I can really dig this as a first attempt at writing. Two thumbs and a big toe up.
bubbles05 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
So cute, ,

I hope you write more Mimato fics, can't find any good writers anymore on fanfiction...
fauckaleoux chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love their interaction in this story. I love you're writing style. Write more. Please. :)
PastelLace chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I couldn't help but smile at this
Meiwa Chinmoku chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
It was okay, but the dialogues were too blunt. It's not in Mimi's character to be blunt THAT way. But overall, for the first story, good job. :)
Innocent Dumpling chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
beautifully written for your first fanfic ever! :) :) write more mimato, you're excellent at it!
DinoRaws chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was awfully cute :) i love the orange scene that you wrote in this one shot. 3 Great Job.
fiest002 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
omg this is such a cute story, it would be awesome if you make it a ongoing story. cute!
MimixIshidax chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Aw, so adorable.

Really great for your first writing. It was so cute. And in my opinion, they were both in character. I also really loved thier friendship. I love Mimi, I think she is the absolute cutest character ever. Especially when paired with pink hair and glitter.

Hope you write more. Maybe a chapter story, perhaps. ;)

I'll be looking forward to reading your later stuff.

Good job,

Chris.
Still Not King chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was great. The characters were written well and I enjoyed the interactions between Mimi and Yamato. My favorite scene is when she crashed his band practice.

Good job. I would like to read other stories by you in the future.
Mimato4eva chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
YAY! Bin ages since i read a good Mimato. I get so sick of seeing Sorato and Takari I could just leave this site. This story made my day. I love this pairing. Taiora, Mimato and Daikari are my fave pairings. Hope to see more.
FireFairy219 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is really good! I like the attraction that's always right under the surface. Look forward to read more works done by you
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That was too cute. You portrayed their friendship really nicely. Most Mimatos are where Yamato is increasingly arrogant and Mimi is just perfect. But you don't have that here. They're just them and I enjoyed it thoroughly. You have a nice writing style that was nice to read. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your work :)