Reviews for Next Time
amazing chapter 1 . 5/20
easily the best bughead fanfic. ugh i love you for making this
Zirta chapter 1 . 3/13
Lovr love LOVE this story! My favorite Bughead fic so far. I love how you develop their friendship and their love. They are just meant to be. Thank you so much for writing it.
Mask of Melpomene chapter 1 . 3/4
This was lovely ! Thank you xx
awwwwwww
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 3/3
This is adorable! Love this x
nymphadora-era chapter 1 . 2/12
I love this so much. The style of writing, the way these characters are true to their comics personas...love it! I hope you'll write more bughead fics, and check out the Riverdale tv show too!
YES chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Brilliant. You and your story are both wonderful - thank you for sharing your talent in characterisation, plotting for this couple!
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Great fic! Betty Cooper is one of my favorite characters in the Archie universe, and while I don't ship her w/ Archie, I've always wanted her w/ someone who would appreciate her like she deserves, like Jughead or even Reggie. I think you've written a believable story about Betty and Jughead coming to terms with their feelings for one another. I especially liked reading this story from Jughead's POV; he's actually a very dynamic character who's kind of shoved in the background in favor of everyone else. But you've done his character justice for sure! I liked your characterization of Betty too of course; it's always wonderful to read stories in which she moves past Archie to consider other people vying for her attention. That being Jughead in this story was just the icing on the cake lol :-D
alysmith17 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
WHY YOU DO THIS? FINISH IT!
JoTerry chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This was awesome. Betty and Jughead are my favourite characters too. And yes, I also grew up with them. Write some more!
Unused Account Here chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
wAww
konny chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
it was so good please write a second part
Alba05 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Absolutely lovely, Naoko. Well-written, one of the best interpretations of how my favorite should-be couple of the Archie world come to realize they would be perfect for each other. Thanks for sharing!
Emily chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Great story! You should continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Lovely story, rings close to how I imagined -and would have hoped - that these two would get together. Thanks for sharing with us!