Reviews for Needs Must
amber.ginger.k chapter 9 . 7/1
Thanks for an excellent story! I only wish Lenore found love or got to meet the baby in a real way. Maybe she just needs the resurrection stone, I’m not sure what would make her happy. She crossed the line several times but still I’m left wishing she could find real happiness.
amber.ginger.k chapter 9 . 7/1
The bracelet from Julius, ahhhhhhh! Too much!
amber.ginger.k chapter 4 . 6/30
The bliss was so good but the pain so intense! Ahhhhh!
BowieQueen chapter 9 . 3/30
Yes. This was very good. I loved it. Thank you.
yhelen chapter 9 . 2/27
The development of the storeline is very delicately described. this style of story i like it very much. thank your for this wonderful story.
IcyAysa chapter 1 . 2/11
I read this in one day and it was BEAUTIFUL! The story was a delicious combination of angst/romance with lots of witty moments and banter.
And some how in my opinion you have managed to keep all your characters in-character (and I’m really picky about that).
Also (to avoid any spoilers) you managed to keep the
Antagonists, if we could call them that, still human and relatable. Resulting in the readers also “understanding” the other person’s point of view.

To anyone who’s a fan of this ship and considering reading this:
Please do and enjoy, I wish I could obliviate myself so I could read again for the first time!
A huge Thank you to Aurette and all the betas.
Great job.
IcyAysa chapter 2 . 2/11
I love the clever banter between them.
IcyAysa chapter 1 . 2/11
Your Severus is SO GOOD! I LOVE his sense of humor
arickmaniac2020 chapter 9 . 1/11
Marvelous! I've been binging your work and am completely in love! Thank you!
HelpmeHermione chapter 9 . 10/30/2021
A very sweet story.
ladykardasi chapter 8 . 7/5/2021
This is one of my all time favorite stories with Severus and Hermione. It's so lovely, angsty, sexy and beautifully sweet. I reread it regularly. Severus' agony is so heartbreaking. Viktor is an absolute arse and Hermione is so sweet to Severus from the very beginning of the story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. You are talented. I hope you some day will write more in this fandom and pairing.
yimello chapter 9 . 6/19/2021
All this angst is incredibly delightful. You've no idea. I thrive on it.
ncfeministb chapter 9 . 4/5/2021
That was wonderful!
Knml chapter 9 . 3/15/2021
I come late to the party, but have to say that this was a marvelous story. Tears and smiles all together.
EmeraldPhoenix1022 chapter 9 . 2/19/2021