Reviews for Needs Must
Lila chapter 9 . 10/11
I don’t think that I wrote often enough how much I love your stories! I come back once every now and again to reread them. ( I’m not one who reads a lot of fanfiction or who even generally likes to reread things - there a too many great books out there yet to read.)
Your stories just leave me with this happy feeling that not all happy ends tend to leave behind, its a feeling of serene peace, that allows worries to mute for a while.
Thank you!
AvatarExperimentalMe chapter 9 . 10/7
Lovely story! Thanks so moch!
Poor, broken Snape
darth-sakura chapter 9 . 8/25
Damn. This hurt so good
ardsmair chapter 9 . 8/18
you have a way to describe Severus as utterly human, without making him weak.
Morbidmuch chapter 9 . 8/2
I want to tell you to stop writing such perfect stories, but then again I love them so please don't stop writing such perfect stories.
fragonknight01 chapter 9 . 7/17
a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
montgom5 chapter 9 . 7/12
Thank you for giving Lenore that closure! Wonderful
loveyoudown chapter 9 . 7/3
Fantastic story! I loved it from start to finish! And what a beautiful ending!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 9 . 6/23
Lovely story. So many painful and difficult moments but maybe that makes it sweeter in the end. Or maybe I just love the angst. Thanks!
agz92310 chapter 9 . 6/21
This was great!
Jelenybeany chapter 9 . 6/5
Your style of writing is so compelling. I do wonder why Lenore and Severus decided to go to counseling after deciding to split up though. I loved this!
Ashtreenz1 chapter 2 . 4/25
Instantly a fan of Lloyd Chalmers because he is a Kiwi like me. lol.
chrispina chapter 9 . 4/18
Beautiful!
How do you write like this? It's utterly... disarming. Not that I had anything of substance to guard me, so I suppose you've sliced me open. I'm bleeding from your words alone? Where did you get this power? If only you could bottle and sell it, you would be very wealthy, indeed. Or perhaps merely using your gift and spreading such joy (albeit joy accompanied with bleeding torsos in my case) is reward enough? In any case, you astound, bewilder, and disarm me all in one. I'm left not knowing at all what to do with myself, just floundering on this rock hurtling through space, comforted by the fact that you're alive, somewhere, in the world. Thank you for breathing.