Reviews for Needs Must
FieryPen37 chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Aw, no catfight? Sad face. But an excellent angsty romance lemon!

I LOVE this story!
FieryPen37 chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
This is a great chapter. Angst galore! I do hope there is a silver lining somewhere? Please? Maybe?

It's official: I am now firmly on the slapping Lenore side of things. Tit for tat. There are a lot of great details that work for articulating a loveless marriage. Like how Severus and Lenore don't have sex naked. That implies too much vulnerability. And her contrition, almost like a hurt child. Darn it, that pity is creeping up again! Just make Hermione sweep back at the Ball and start a catfight!
FieryPen37 chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Gasp! Must read on!
FieryPen37 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Amen, Severus! I detest Single Awareness Day too!

I can't decide if I feel sorry for Lenore for her obviously difficult past, or if I want to slap her upside her frigidly beautiful face for hurting Severus at every turn!

Poor Severus. His conflict is always so compelling because of his true struggle to do the right thing. I think that makes him a better protagonist than Harry Potter.
FieryPen37 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Fine! I WILL make your day! haha

I LOVE Severus as Headmaster. Would have loved some sarcastic commentary by Phineas Black. Your post-war Hogwarts is very believeable with your OC's fitting seamlessly with the canon. Nicely done.

'How does he suddenly appear, make you completely and utterly aware of him, and then just fade away again?' Well said, Hermione. The most excellent Alan Rickman had a hand in that. He owned every second of his screen time. He's made a career of scene-stealing awesomeness.

The slow thaw. A lingering glance. This is the stuff of angsty romance. (I hope more of the latter, less of the former) Good stuff.
FieryPen37 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Gah! I'm so glad I found you on ! I read Princess on Ashwinder and loved it.

This story may top it as my favorite, though. Severus and Hermione at Hogwarts post final battle are my favorite types of stories. Lenore seems like an interesting additon.

Can't wait to read more!
zippeedah chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
I'm not even a fan of HG/SS, and I absolutely adored this story. You've got a great flair for writing, and I happily stayed up much too late to finish this wonderful tale. I think the Lenore story line really added depth to Snape's character quite beautifully, and it was very fitting that you ended the story with her acceptance as well. Loved the little touch with the necklace. Now I'm off to read the rest of your fics, and I fear you just may turn me into a HG/SS shipper after all!
NoahevansMom chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Oh this was so good too! Now I'm definitely reading my way through all your stories! :)

I gotta pick my next one now. Maybe I'll do that O/S that had something do w/ fun on brooms LOL
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
I'm greatful that you wrote all these magnificent stories and that I got a chance to read them and tell you how much I loved them! I loved this, it was beautiful and, once again, perfect. I'm very sad that I've read all your stories and I can't wait until you post another one for me to devour! :D Once again, thank you for sharing this with us at !
Alan's Only chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
I think this one gets... Hope. Lol. I know it is a silly one being his child's name and all. But I mean it. I finished the story with one word in my mind. Hope.
VioletMarauder chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
I'm very glad you chose writing over navel lint. :-)
VioletMarauder chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Mind if I crawl into your story and beat Lenore senseless? I'll take the goat home with me.
beekster chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
wow

wowowowow

i love lenore

her explanation for not being what severus needed anymore, yet what he was to her last chapter was logical, emotional, perfect

and her coming to find closure and just a little bit of family, her news article, wonderful

albus telling serverus to take care of himself, and him actually doing so made me cheeks ache :)

i am so excited for them

i think this is where i shall have severus and hermione always end up

fantastic story,

you are amazing
beekster chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
so i normally just review at the end of stories

but with this chapter containing the thestral experiment, krum's inconveniences and snape and grangers interactions [along with your request for reviews]

i just wanted to say

this is wonderful

real, detailed, includes other characters beyond the main characters, great hagrid accent writing,

so fun and easy to wrap myself in this story.

i'm excited to read the rest.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
Oh wow this story is fantastic with it's angst-y bits and sweet resolution just dropped in to say as much and to find out if you knew your authors note fell into the that's what she said pitfall - is the reason I logged in.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, 'They worked hard and fast to help get this up...' the line did horrible things to my orange juice even though I knew what it was about. I swear I'm not dirty just have dirty minded friends and it rubs off sometimes.
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »