Reviews for Needs Must
Owlbait chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Oh the angst. the beautiful horrible painful crystalline razor edged grief. How do you do this?

ps - I'm taking Sev and keeping him, I can't trust you with him.
Owlbait chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
nnnngggg, poor Sev. Sniffle.
Owlbait chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
so since I'm really not a fan of infidelity, I'm hoping Madam Snape runs off with the International Quiddich Star any time now freeing our heroes. I'd say I trusted you, but I've read The Tattered Man.
Owlbait chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I need to venture out of TPP more often.

An unhappily married Headmaster Snape is just heartbreaking.
Piranha Fish 24 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I have to review this on chapter 2, I'm not allowed to any 1 & 9 seems I've reviewed too often.

I still love this as much as I did when you chap spammed it up.

You not got another set in the works? I need my fix Aurete!
MistressMalfoy of GE chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
Hello :) I know you've received bunches of reviews but this story is simply stunning and I adore it! I run and if you ever feel the need to expand your audience we'd love to have you xoxox

Kind Regards,

MistressMalfoy xoxo
drinkingcocoa chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Huh. I hated Lenore immediately. Then I saw you adding in the details to show that she's not hateful...she's a good person... And then you drew that spot-on portrait of a marriage of reserved people as seen from the outside, how there's no telling what's going on inside, and it gave them some dignity and made me see them as adults.

I'm liking that Flitwick was just as passionate about Hermione as McGonagall was. Very canon!

I am NOT going to spend all day reading this story. NOT. Must. Work.
enahma chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Well, I realized I missed this gem, and I liked it. A lot. Now, I'm off to feed my needy kids. Finally, they can have a bit of their mother back. :-D

Thank you for your stories.
enahma chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
"Oh. That makes sense. But wouldn't you be in danger? Being a half-blood?" - Hermione asks Snape. It's a stupid question, Tom Riddle who opened the Chamber of Secrets was a half-blood himself. Though I guess Hermione can forget it in the heat of the moment...
Gomes chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful tale. You portrayed all their struggles and stakes very well. There was a wonderful pace, and (this I can't stress enough) such a moving-force of emotion. Breath held at several moments, I felt myself moved by your words and actions and situations. And here is where the definition between fanfiction and sincere-fanfiction is set (for me, anyway): you didn't just ~write~ the emotions and passion, but you made us ~feel~ them. Thank you so much.
Fizzabella chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
ok, every chapter, I was going to write a review-when I finished the NEXT chapter. I couldn't stop reading! This was AMAZING! The characters were REAL! Mulit-faceted, responsible, needy, lonely, and finally, brilliantly, triumphantly happy! Transcendant! They lived and breathed in your words and I salute you!

starmom chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
This was a beautifully wrought story, creating genuine adult characters and a satisfyingly complex plot. Thank you!

Belariie chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
This was such a lovely story. And I absolutely adored the last chapter. It was the perfect ending for it. :D
klschmidt chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Awww. I love happy endings - this was very sweet (even though it had its "anxtee" moments. :-)
Paradisiacal chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Normally, I don't really go for the adultery theme (it touches far too closely on my life, even though everyone is now happily remarried and I gained 3 sisters), but this was amazing. I've yet to read one of your pieces that I did not absolutely adore. Please never stop writing!
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »