Reviews for Needs Must
kandd chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
What bliss it would be to just Obliviate all our bad memories and mistakes but then why would we stop making more. I thought they would both pretend to destroy the memory but Hermione actually went through with it. I don't think it will take long for those feelings to return though!
kandd chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Such an honorable man! I am really enjoying the different facets to Snapes character and how he interacts with others.
kandd chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Love that "Less Work and More Fun the Slytherin Way." Brilliant!
AllyZ chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
Well, it was a bit painful in spots, but it was a lovely story with a lovely ending.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
Absolutely loved this :)
Authyme chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
Enjoyed it so much -as ever.

xoxA
facepalmicate chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
*le sob* Oh Aurette, the things you do to me. You alone have destroyed my resolve to do more revision for the 3 exams I have, one of which is in less than 24 hours. Your writing is amazing.
miss insufferable know it all chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
Ahhh! This was absolutly beautiful... It's weird how you can make Adultry so appealing XP Thank you!
prettychocolate chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
This story has captivated me from the start. Such lovely voices. Thank you for writing it. I adored it!
Loganna-J chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Ok since you last updated in 2010 I feel weird for reviewing, but honestly couldn't resist.

I've read many HG/SS stories but this one has to be my favorite by far!

When I read the summary I thought I'd give a go, but when I started I read it one go. I really felt for them...

The plot is great I think and I can something happening like that to them.

I hope you might write something like this again in the future :) *hoping silently*

Absolutely wonderful. Loved it!
x-greeneyesy-x chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Just perfect!
Los Grotos chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
The cat and I are very happy.
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Dare I hope for a happy ending?
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Birria de chivo, or pulled cooked goat meat, sounds absolutely fucking delicious right now.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 12/3/2011