Reviews for Needs Must
ginny123 chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Just read this story. Have added it to my story alert - what more do I need to say? Keep writing and updating!
FlittterKat chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Excellent chapter, I so identify with Hermione at times. Loved the "inconvenienced half" remark! Yup, Victor is used to being pampered and made much of. Hermione spends her time accommodating him to keep the peace and building up resentment until she's unable to take any more. I wonder if she tells him what she wants or if he just disregards her. I'm thinking about her desire to remain at Hogwarts. The teachers socializing, the Chamber adventure, it's a heck of a chapter, loved it!
ProperT chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Boys... Such silly things. Of course, had they managed to pull off going to the chamber and back, admittedly I would've been the type of girl who would've been impressed, lol. Good Update. Already you can see that Sev and Hermione are getting on quite well. Can't wait for more.
HoldingHope chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Sooooo good! I love this! I love the pace, the plot, and the characterization. Waiting anxiously on the edge of me seat for the next installment!
eula chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Yes,I like it,very much my relieved sigh as I saw you posted a new story was heard all over my neighbourhood!BUT-any hope you just forgot to addromance to angst/drama-please!

Any?

However,if not you are just unnerving me in the best way possible-ever!Thank you!
monkeemary chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I swear you write the best SS/HG dialog in the business. It's perfect - the witty, flowing banter of two 'insufferable know-it-alls.'

I am also really enjoying the life and relationships of a Snape who survived - from his repartee with his staff to his growing interest in 'Granger.'

Nicely done - looking forward to more.
smellsworth chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I LOVE IT! more soon please!
ereasder chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
I rather like it actually. I like the buildup.
Psyko-chan chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Ow, interesting, Aurette!

Re-opening the chamber? Stupid Gryffindors!

I'm liking the start, keep writing! D

Psy
swerley chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Sorry it took me so long to review this chapter - I'm usually much quicker on your stuff! This one was a little bit confusing to read for some reason. Maybe it was just me, but I had some trouble trying to discern whether you were referring to Snape or Krum in a few places. I had to re-read it to get it. Also, the part were Hermione casts a warming charm over the two of them, which two? Hooch and Victor? Or herself and Snape? Or herself and Victor? Sorry to be so difficult. It really doesn't matter to the strength of the chapter.

Overall, I loved the chapter. I like how they're becoming more aware of each other, getting more comfortable in each other's presence, sharing private jokes, etc. It makes the attraction more believable. Also, Snape's starting to be able to separate Hermione-the-student from Hermione-the-teacher, and that can only help move them forward.

You've done a remarkable job of showing the strain on their respective marriages, and I must commend you for that. I prefer to see the disillusionment happening rather than come in after the couples have parted and try to understand what it was that drove them apart.

I hope you don't take my comments as negative criticism. I only want your story to continue as you see it in your head. I LOVE being in your head!

~smooches~
sfiddy chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Oh that was cute. I loved the thestral dung bit. Solid depiction of the semi-functional relationship the Krums have. Very clever bit with the torches to show the history between SS and HG/K. Very nice!
Tydepul chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
hehehe. yay this is fun to read so far.

i feel a little sorry for Viktor and Lenore for having to be the bad guys in the story so far, but Hermione and Severus are getting along great. i like how you've mellowed Severus out after the war, and made Hermione appropriately worldly for her age.
TalesOfSpike chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Awww! I admit that in normal circumstances I have a soft spot for Viktor, but this version, at the entitled edge of plausibility makes me wonder why Hermione married him.

Amd those little moments of happiness we get to see Severus have, just break my heart because he deserves them yo be the norm rather than the exception.

Looking forward to more.
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Looking forward to the next chapter...
Flickerphile chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Ok, I've kept my mouth shut for 5 stories. I cannot do it any longer. I don't like Snape with such long hair, he ties it back with a hair accessory. Ahhh! But I realize that's your vision, not mine. That's why you are the writer, and I'm the reader. I'll shut up now. I still enjoy every line I read.

Oh, the retirement watch/time turner was a stroke of genius. Wish fulfillment at it's best. Well done.

At the beginning of ch1, Hermione wanted friendly banter with Snape. At the end, she earned the event to give her friendly interaction. Start of ch2 has friendly banter that is borderline flirting. End of ch2 has flirting. Nice escalation. You are are sly indeed.

To write, is to betray humanity. If this chapter does not serve as a mirror to those who need it, they are in denial. There are none so blind as those who will not see. That goes for fictional characters and readers.

Good job explaining how Snape changes his view of Hermione. It seemed lengthy, but it was necessary.

Opening the chamber is a blunt mechanism to get Snape and Hermione involved in a task together. Blunt, but how else are we supposed to move the plot? If you don't put the two in the thick of it, we're going to get bored out of our skulls reading your story. Not subtle, but necessary. Thanks for being bold and make it happen.

You small insertion for Gibby was pretty good. I didn't see that one coming. Nice work. This Aurettephile can't wait for ch3.
796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »