Reviews for Needs Must
Loyd1957 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Oh, I am finding this extremely "fun'tastical". Their talks and actions come across as so commonplace and relaxed that I can envision the scene like a movie. The conversations make this story whole and you are doing a wonderful job with them.
MistressBlackSnape chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Ah...a slow, bubbling cauldron. Nice.

I'm enjoying the unhurried ride. Keep up the great work.

Is it wrong that I want to get trapped in ANY chamber and have the Headmaster nee Potions Master come find me?
TribbleSpock chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Well you have made my day!

I was about to finally get off the couch and get ready to start my day... Which then got delayed by this wonderful chapter!
Karla Manatee chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I am here to make your day! Loved that chapter! It was fantastic, and happy (not entirely happy, which is cool, cause if it were, then it wouldn't be SS/HG, would it?), and totally fit with my super awesome cool fantastic wonderful day!

3 for your chapters and your story! I love it! Thanks!

Cheers,

-Kat
jadedhumanity chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Wow! Another brilliant chapter. I loved the awkward moment in the chamber and then the moment they had just before entering the hall for breakfast. I can't wait for the next installment.
BelfryBat chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Awww... I do love how you write character interactions. :) Keep up the good work.

blue artemis chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Viktor sounds like a typical male. But when there is something more interesting on the horizon. Sigh. I dislike cheaters. But your writing always draws me in.
bournespeed chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Even with thousands of words per chapter you leave me needing more asap. Love it!
Darque Hart chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I can see a friendship growing between SS & HG. They tend to respond, in a friendly way, to each other better than they do with their spouses.

Going down into the Chamber was scary! I didn't think there was another Basilisk down there, but any teeth left over from the one Harry killed could still have venom on them and the boys could have died from a mere scratch.

"...I think the right girl is vorth at least a serious inconvenience or two,"... The question is, is he talking about Hermione?
sweetmiracle chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Nice characterization! They come off as real people, rather than the usual HP Universe paper dolls that many SSHG stories seem to devolve into.

Thanks for writing!
Teddy Radiator chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Enjoying it - as always, dear Aurette
brandon279 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
i smell something fishy about Victor, i guess he will be the 1st adulterer (but isnt Hooch a little old for him?).

why didnt snape ask his wife for the dance ... does he already know that she will prefer the ministry party than his.
paddiew chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Little signs of attraction-very sweet. I really like that neither one is *looking* for someone to make them forget their wretched marriages. Thank you
MollysSister chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
"Go ahead make my day" Now you are quoting Clint Eastwood, what has the world come to? You know I always leave you a review. Mostly cause I like you.

I enjoyed the headmaster’s privilege to (hopefully) not be harmed in the castle. That little bit of world building was cool. I also liked seeing Snape’s reputation and respect outside of Hogwarts. He is cool like Darth Vader without the evil dark side bit. Same clucky black boots I am sure of it.

Seems to me that Hermione has been remiss in early husband training if Krum is that inconsiderate. Now its too late, he will always be a sh*t. Have to get them while they are newly wed.
renaid chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Absolutely lovely and delightful, as usual. Reading you reminds me what good writing is. Apparently I've been reading some real drivel lately!

I love how you are slowly throwing our hero and heroine together in a logical sort of getting-to-know-you sort of way. Like I said - you write good (only with better grammar).

So glad to see a new chapter.
778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »