Reviews for Needs Must
Tifara chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Utterly and brilliantly fab! Naughty Severus I know he is angry at himself but both their marriages are quite obviously failing on many parts, seems like they have a companion each, not a spouse to love :(
renaid chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
I'm well and good fed up with Lenore. She knew who Severus was when she married him. If she doesn't like it in retrospect she can just leave. I hope your point was to make us hate her because you've succeeded admirably!

Poor Sev. Can't the man ever catch a break? We all know he deserves to be happy. It just makes me want to give him a big hug.
Teddy Radiator chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Nobody writes Snape as sexy as you do, girl! Hurry UP!
ProperT chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
It just won't do... Severus being violently sick after wanking off to Hermione? Does he not know they're fated to be together?

Oh, he doesn't know? :o

I still don't like it, lol. Great Update. Even though for a moment I thought his wife might become quite likable by being nicer to him. That's not to say I wouldn't mind her finding happiness, just not with Severus. Please update again soon, I'm rather attached to the story. :)
paddiew chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
This is so moving. It is though you are inside their heads and telling us everything they feel. The dialog is brilliant. Thank you
kimberleev chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
such excellent writing... and yet so painful to read! Poor Snape! my heart was absolutely breaking for him in this chapter! sweet heavens this story is beautiful and so affecting... i look forward to both he and Hermione falling in love. they both deserve better than what they have right now!
MistressBlackSnape chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
OMG...this is going to end badly, isn't it? She's gonna leave at the end of the school year and they're both gonna go on with their previous commitments and compromises...

shit.

(that's what i took from reading this and actually acknowledging the word "adultery" in your summary.)

poor, miserable, snape.

poor, miserable, me.

But, this is an "M" story so I'm still looking forward to a tangy bit of somethin-somethin.
Nightzchild chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
This is good stuff. A nice, slow unveiling of forbidden desire. Keep it coming.
Cirrat chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Mmmm! Conflicting Severus. And Ignorant Victor... :-)
jade chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
I love the beginnings of this story your writing style is so easy and enjoyable to read! Can't wait to see how you further develop Snape and Hermione's relationship. Please don't make me wait too long!
BewilderedFemale chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
I'm lovin this story so far, and I see you have it under agst/drama but is a love relationship goign to flourish between snape/hermione?

Sorry, I'm a sucker for happy endings!
Lala1 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I can't wait to read more. Loving it so far.
missblue chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Loads and loads of fun, these two chapters, and bang-on characterisations. A few stylistic errors in each chapter but nothing to detract from the quality. Yay!
elljayde chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Good story so far but at the rate they're going they are going to fall in love rather than have a hot steamy affair.
duffie83 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Really, really enjoying this! :-) Love the mature Hermione and the believable Severus. Can't wait for more...
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »