Reviews for Lightwaves
One Small Word chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
Come Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack...please?
engiebeeMediscoot chapter 25 . 3/30/2013
Why hasn't this been updated in forever? It's brilliant!
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
I read this story on dA. Still awesome.
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 25 . 11/20/2011
Fan-freaking-tastic! I absolutely love HiNaBN and the new exciting world you put those characters in makes me tear up with joy! I really hope this story continues soon, cause I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more action!
WindyWords123 chapter 25 . 11/15/2011
AWESOME and EPIC and AWESOME and I need more. Update soon?
Rebell chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
Gah. I'm enjoying this story IMMENSELY so far; to the point where I was going to leave a really detailed review about how much I like the characterizations, and the world details, and the superb writing and all that other stuff, but I realize that... well, I really need to find out what happens next.

So instead of me going on about an awesome interpretation that is totally wicked and how much I'm really enjoying it, you get this muchly condensed version. Because I still have chapters to go. No worries, though, I wager you'll hear from me again soon.

(Because really, this is fantastic!)
Taisi chapter 25 . 4/30/2011
The end of this chapter, in face of all the awfulness of the previous ones, made my heart all happy and whatnot. C: And I get the feeling the coat will find its way home.
Skiptrix chapter 25 . 4/3/2011
This is so awesome - i think i spent a few good hours reading each chapter in one go.

Keep up the marvelous work :D

P.S: Will Conbat be making an appearance anytime soon? :3
Xdon't-mind-meX chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
This right here made my entire week!

"M'kay," the doctor murmured as he reached to take the communicator away. He then paused, brow furrowing. "N' for the record, you're a fag."

Ah Worth, you just can't seem to let yourself look too much of a nice guy by inquiring of Conrad's health. But we all know that last insult was a last thought! (is conworth fangirl OMG!)

By the way, I friggin loved the last line in this. Worth flips off a camera, yay!

Beans
passionateartist chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ingenius! This AU is ingenius! I love human!Zombie so much!
AHA chapter 21 . 2/18/2011
You uploaded all these chapters at once to try and outnumber the reviews! Well played, authoress, but not well played enough!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
Eeeek! Enter Conrad, reborn BadAss!

And here I thought you were going to do the entrance of Conbat instead. Oooo, now I'm really waiting on pins and needles to see where you take this from here. I've got lots of ideas and guesses. :)
jet propulsion chapter 19 . 1/31/2011
I am in love with this story! Hanna's so freakin' adorable, as always. I can't wait for the next update! :D
Attention-Ladies and Gents chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
We now have more reviews than chapters! HUZZAH!
Storm.Reader21 chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
woops. Just realized I made a mistake in my first review. It's not 'Bleed it Out' , its actually 'Hands Held High' by Linkin Park.

I got the names mixed up.