Reviews for They Could be Twins: Starting Point
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
I haven't read past this chapter but you really have their voices down.
vinocibo chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Your rendition of Jane and Maura is sweet, fun, and comforting. I also like how you portrayed the family dynamics. Thanks.
scar20253 chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
loved it just loved it :)
Myx Nyx chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Okay, so I realized you must be getting notifications for all the favoriting I've been doing and getting no reviews- and I hate when that happens! So here I am, reviewing. I LOVE your stuff. I've only been shipping Rizzles for, oh, two weeks, but now I don't know how I ever did without. I'm working through all of your stuff, oldest to newest, and I'll try to review as much as I can along the way. Its just that when I finish one fic, I'm so excited to start the next one that I forget to review!

This was really great, I love how Jane had to sort of process a lot but doesn't run away from what she's feeling no matter how much she wants to. Also, I loved the scenes with Angela and Maura- so dead on. Maura has no filter and Angela eats it up! And Jane excuses herself and runs away! So fantastic! Okay. I'm going to read one more and then I'm off to bed. I mean it! Just one more!
wwrig18 chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
I loved this story, and I bet you'll do awesome on the next one.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Have I ever told you that I think you're a genius?
Cammy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Jane and Maura watching NCIS.
Rizzoli&Isles and NCIS. My two most favorite shows ever.
And now my brain just exploded.
Great. Freakin'. Story.
ElenaxKatherine chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
where did the sequels go?
WarriorQueenDagnova chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Aww this is sucha lovely story! I Like it.
DarXe chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Cute fic
ElenaxKatherine chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
where are the other parts?
j9tigger chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
The ending just made me go awwww. Babe and kitten, so sweet. Part of me wishes it could be happily ever after, but I know that is only my hopelessly romantic side coming out
j9tigger chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
This is so week written that I am now panting...
j9tigger chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Very sweet beginning, and need to now go look up these characters, as I do not watch either show.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
Such a gentle story, you know, it wasn't rushed in any way and I really enjoyed it! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »