Reviews for Angel Of Mercy
Eloquent Aspen chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I'm fairly certain this is going to give me nightmares. It's haunting, and beautiful, and possibly one of the most distressing things I've ever read. Good job!
jankenmor chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I don't know why for some reason i love the dark stuff but i do, and i got to say this is some of the best i've seen!
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow, that's gonna leave me unable to sleep tonight. It was interesting seeing the darker, madder side of Luci and I loved your take on it. The words were wonderfully chosen and it was short and bittersweet. Loved it.
Sonia.Connors chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Poor Castiel :(

super good !
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
How did I even end up here? Seriously, I have goosebumps all over. I hate Lucifer for what he's done to Cas but I can totally see that happening. I mean, in a sick way, Lucifer's actions always made sense... Oh my god, poor Cas...
Anyways, beautifully written - now I just have to decide whether I really love it or whether I want to kill Lucifer.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
oooookay I don't think I'm supposed to be so aroused by this

also I'm digging the bathtub setting. I frickin love bathtubs and I'm totally thinking that Castiel and Lucifer are pulling a Rihanna-and-Calvin-Harris and just sitting there

man have you ever noticed how calming it is to just sit in a goddamn bathtub for half an hour? it's really relaxing

of course Castiel isn't sitting in that bathtub of his own free will or of an intention to destress but he's castiel and my phone keeps trying to autocorrect that to "castle" and I'm like "no shut the fuck up autocorrect" and autocorrect's like "I'll do whatever the fuck I wanna cuz I'm specifically written to be the most helpful and the most annoying aspect of your apple product so just lie down and take it bitch" and I'm like totally thinking that this review is too long but the back of my mouth tastes like weeeeed from earlier and I'm not high anymore but yeah

but basically this is a beautiful beautiful fic and I love you for staging it in a bathtub

I fucking love bathtubs
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is beautiful, and breath taking, anh gah. I love this! I really want to see you write more of these two...you're fantastic at it.
bleedingRose11 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I became emotionally confused reading this, like, in a way there's this intimacy between them, that I like, then its really twisted in some way. An odd way of seduction u know, and while reading that whole "plucking all the feathers off his back" part, made my own back tingle. That's how vivid it was.
Not-Completely-Insane chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was just amazing! 'nough said. Awesome story. The ending is ironic. To me anyway.

Luvs, Razor
Elliot23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Aw poor Cas. I really hope you decide to keep going with this story, its really well written :D and I kinda want to know what happens next xD
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
O.O wow that was awesome x3
Analei chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I find this piece to be incredibly erotic erotic in a disturbingly delightful way. I'd like to have seen more of this!
MysterySpot chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I loved it. You described Lucifer's twisted POv so good!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Deliciously dark. Glad it isn't canon, but it was a great read.