Reviews for As thou'rt a Man
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I have been DYING to see Jo & Laurie fluff! What's up with the AmyxLaurie & FritzxJo fluff anyways?
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Damn it, I just wrote a review gushing over this and my internet crashed right now. ::sigh::

Just... suffice to say that this piece of work is utterly lovely, devestatingly well written, and that you write from Laurie's POV with utter, utter perfection. His descriptions of his longing for Jo are just so immediate and breathtakingly *real* that it makes my heart hurt and my throat go dry. Wonderful work!
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Another wonderful piece from you! I really enjoyed this...I seem to have a soft spot for cross-dressing stories, lol...pls keep writing for this fandom!
rese chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
oh my effing god! i love this! i love you!

could not have possibly asked for a more in character, better period language piece EVER. this was so goddamn brilliant you've reduced me to swearing because i can't express just how perfectly wonderful this fic is

seriously, seriously love it.
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is fantastic! Jo would look incredibly pretty in men's clothes too - I always liked those flowy shirts Laurie would wear, haha. And of course Laurie wouldn't realize just what he had wrought upon himself. I love, love the way you write his emotions - it's just the kind of desperate little longing that is so beautiful to read (there, I've found a way to explain it!). The last line is gorgeous with its phrasing. I can just see him with hope in his eyes looking up at her. Ahh, I'm getting myself worked up...
Elisabeth Harker chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I love this fic. :) Cross-dressing Jo is always such fun, and I thik the kinkyess was very tastefully handled. Really, I could read fan fics of this quality all day. I hope you'll write many more.