Reviews for Sweet Reprieve
how-long-can-this-name-be-omg chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
it rocked!
Jazzy286 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Yes, a thousand times yes. You should SO post this story. I love all of your focs and you are an incredible writer :) Please post the story, I can't wait any longer for the two little half vamps xD
systemo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
So adorable to see Emmet like this with the twins! PLEASE post TBH! I can't wait to read it...
samsox chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
i really wanna read the blue hour
Mackenzie L chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was beautiful!
Flying Cantaloupe chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Please post the Blue Hour!
PatzButterfly chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I would love if you posted the story that goes along with these one shots...I'm interested to see how the Jasper/Bella relationship plays out as well as how you portray a human Alice.
HanBanana chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
YES POST THE BLUE HOUR!

I LOVED IT!
Impossible-Twins chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I loved this outtake even more! I know nto alot of people like Rosalie but Ive grown to like her more over the years. I think the fact you gave her more time with her babies was so sweet and I love the happy little family they have. I think you should defintely post The Blue Hour story!... And maybe treat us to some more outtakes of Bella and Felix growing up hehe Im greedy I know! :P :)
saddeyezz chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I loved both of the outtakes I read from The Blue Hour. Please post it. I would definitely love to read it :)
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
gah! now you have to post it! WE KNOW YOU WANT TO! teehee.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
It was a good story, but it bothered me that they ignored Bella for so long. I didn't understand why they did that.
polyphany chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I love it, and really hope you post The Blue Hour.
mi-shell87 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was so cute! I love this idea for a story, so I really want you to post The Blue Hour, now I'm off to read the other outtake! :-)
tobeacullen chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I know this is just an outtake, but even so, it seems really intriguing. And, I really do hope that you post The Blue Hour. The sooner the better, in my opinion. I would certainly read it and enjoy doing so. Jasper has always been my favorite, even if I don't necessarily like him with Alice; I'll take him any way I can get him, I suppose. I definitely look forward to reading the story, though.