Reviews for Only Forever
jj chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
oh snap my heart ... thats what i get for wanting a happy ending yikes'
very well written nicly done
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This story is awesome! I would love a sequel. I can't wait for Naruto to get out and all his previous tormentors be long gone so that he can be truly free.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Is there a sequel for this? This is just so cool! I want Sasuke to die!
jashinkid chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
wow this was fucking wonderful. you got a few tears out of me wth this one.
pa0lini chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I want a sequel
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
can you make a sequal or something? pls

pm me your answer
Nettra chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
oh pleas do write a second chaptor!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow. That was brilliant! I really want to know what happens next, even if it is 50 years down the road or so. So interesting! All the twists in plot and character. Sooo good!

Poor Naruto. He'll show them all yet. I just can't believe Sasuke! How could he? It's just horrible, yet amazing read.

Thank you!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Fucking awesome. No need to say anything else. After all, it's only forever.
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow, yeah the most bizarre part is the juxtaposition of Sasuke the traitor's eventual leadership over Naruto's imprisonment for giving his all for protecting the village. I like the

madness to 'forever'. They are unthinkingly recreating the Kyuubi all over again. Only this time he won't have been tricked when he tries to destroy the village!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I enjoyed reading this story. I really hope there's a sequel.
TempleAmarok chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Omg! That was so incredibly sad! I had tears in my eyes by the end. Poor Naruto... I wonder what Sasuke really thinks. Is he just doing it because its expected of him? Or has he really started to believe Naruto should be locked away forever. Either way, awesome(though sad)story as always! Now you should write something happy so I can stop crying.
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I didn't know what to feel when I was reading this story. It was really sad, then towards then end I felt a sliver of hope and at the end of this story I found myself happy.. not a light, buoyant type of happy , more like a dark sadistic type of happy. But I liked it! :D
solunaeris chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
As melancholy as this is, it's very well done and leaves me imagining when Naruto finally get out~
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
That felt so very bleak. Great job hun.