Reviews for all is not lost
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Write another sequel!
ladyluck25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I just... freaking love it. Such a sweet HEA. I love love love them together. One of my all time favs.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Amazing
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awwww :) This was so sweet. I loved the slight drama and everyone seemed in-character. Wonderful job!
SquishyCool chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Just like the last fic, this is also magnificent! This one is kind of heartbreaking. I'm just so glad Sam came around :) I love that Carly was upset at first and argued with Sam but then they apologized. Again, this was so in character. I just love it.
dmnchld1029 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love this story. It's breathtaking the way you've really incorporated Spencer's thoughts into the fic. I almost threw a fit when Sam said she couldn't and my heart broke (because it still really agreed with all her reasoning) when she clearly wanted it too.

Also, I'm really glad you brought Carly into this piece at all 'cause in the first installment, she and Freddie were very much absent in Sam's life and it made her feel extra isolated. It's nice to know they still are kind-of close, since she's still Spencer's sister and all...

Normally, I hate kids and I hate babies, but Cassidy sounds pretty cool. It's nice how Sam's gone into this well and didn't have to do it alone.

...Keep writing!

And try not to miss too much in class, midterms get hard when that happens ;)
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Gaaaah. This is gorgeous too. Normally I'm not one for babies in fics, unless they're canon and sometimes not even then, but this was just great. I love just how /realistic/ this all is.

I love Spencer's POV, the whole (this) thing, because it just seems very /him/.

Lovely job, I love this so much. :)
Alfabet00789 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Sooo, here I am again... Great story, very sweet and love the style.

Okay, now I'll go and study some history, you know. Just 'cause I have to. I'll read some more of your stories tonight :)
nakala chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
this is great i really liked it and the fact that it really wasn't rated m u kept it clean and i like that because sometimes dirtying it up really takes away from the heart of the story which you did not do
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
that is wonderfull to and so sweet and romantic i like it
air4u chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awww it was cutee nice job

Little meatloaf 3
Flash Foreward chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is absolutely amazing. Just...so perfect.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
tottally well wrritten and sweet kinda sad and heart breaking but it was great.
FlysWithNoWings chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Yay!

So, this was very, very satisfying and makes up for your brief (extended) absense.

~Liv
Corcey chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I love how you made a sequel! I was so sad how your story before this ended and now that there's a sequel, I feel complete!