Reviews for Calm before the storm
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
loL! that was so cute! I just loooove B59! Although 59B is pretty good too xD
amu-chan-1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
In the begining I didn't like the story, I found 'Dera way to much going with Bel, and I hated Bel, but that's because he was really in his character and I don't really liked him in the anime/manga either. But I kinda started liking it midway, and loving it later. One of the things that stimulated me was probably the song I'm playing nonstop right now. 'Simon Curtis - Flesh' I don't know if you know it but I recommend listening to it, ( /watch?vBxKyKEwpuow - Here's the song, with lyrics) Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Though i'm a hardcore 8059 fangirl, i'm starting to have a soft spot for B59... Makes me want to write a fanfic about a child of 8059 falling in love with a child of BelxFran...

This fic gave me that plotbunny! Darn you! XD
Wolf1989 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow. That was hot, sadistic, but hot! Keep up the good work!
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
i like it!
Ashu-chwan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This one was great as well! I think that Gokudera is a very convincing uke! :)
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is so freaking awesome! I love it! Bel-chan is so sadistic ad sexy at the same time; while Gokudera-kun is oh so cute! .
Once L chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Bel/Gokudera?

Great! I'm happy :D

Thanks for wrinting ;)
BelxFran chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Ahaha cute!
Pawliine chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
GREAT!

I love Bel in this story!
k1w11 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
i love you! my OTP!

and it's so good.

really awesome written. i agree with gloomy gloo..you should write more B59 3
Gloomy Gloo chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
asfhshfsdkjvjsdf *nosebleeds*

You've officially killed this mistress with all the sexiness...omg *needs a moment to recover*

I seriously admire how you write them so in-character...you got their personalities down so well that every dialogue was on the mark and it was just wonderful...especially since I know you don't like writing Gokudera but you still wrote him so well! I'm envious *_*

And not to mention the smut...omg...I can't even begin...Bel's ushishishis and the knife tearing and biting and blood dripping...TOTALLY HOT...*thought process malfunctioning again*

PLEASE WRITE MORE BEL59! Like a sequel to this or something, pretty please?