Reviews for Family Matters
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Hilarious! Still laughing nonstop!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I just love this storyi'vereread it a number of times and stil get a chuckle over Neal El and Elliot's interactions
Smokey.Melons chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I loved the shout-out to the pilot episode where Crowley guest stars.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
lol nice, I don't like such long chapters but this story was still pretty great, though Neal was a bit ooc
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
trolololol!

A total masterpiece! I love the flow of story, characters and the dash of insanity and mayhem sewn in this fic. Absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
That was fabulous!
CalliM chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
What a lovely story. It would be fun to read more interactions between them. You did such a good job with this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Love how you mentioned the Dutchman and sterling who are both played by Mark Sheppard. I love him. He's my favorite evil guy actor.
lovemekillmekissme chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
great story! is there gonna be a sequel or prequel?
fireflower297 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I Loved that ending!
hypercell chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
A little confused about the family tree and who is who's father and what happened to said father(s) ect. Otherwise I LOVE this!
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
lmao. oh poor peter. must be quite a headache he got. really enjoyed reading what you've written. thanks for sharing your work.
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awesome!
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Awesome! :) Don't get the last line though- the one about sterling having a brother.
GalynSolo chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ahahahaha! Absolutely loved the last bit! And I also like the (mini)story of Mozzie and Elliot )