Reviews for Soul Provider
michelleroberson2700 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Awesome job on this. I felt every emotion that Leah felt. Even though I felt kinda bad for Sam, I do understand the need Leah and Jacob had for each other. When you're missing that connection with your partner, it would be hard to not act on it when you find it somewhere else. Wonderful writing!
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i really liked it, but i feel bad for sam because none of the kids are his whereas jacob still has kids with bella...
butterfly6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I think so far this is my favorite. I love how Leah and Jacob had their own little secret together and of course it being Jacob and Leah I would love it lol. Really good!
Wallowing Willow chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
in LOVE with this sweets!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Love little Jacob.
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Steamy baby! I loved it!

Stupid Bella... GAH! We just need to put her in cement and throw her to the bottom of the ocean... DIE BITCH DIE!

Ahem..

0_0? and can I sign up for the next Tribal Conference? Please *jumps up and down waving passport* Pwweeaaasssee? _

Love you!
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Awh, that was sweet. Man, Jacob just got kids popping up all over, don't he? LOL. I guess it's strange for me to notice and point it out...then again...uh, yea, yea I'm the only one to comment. LOL. But nicely done. At least they have each other in that capacity. -
TJ80 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Loved this you did a brill job :) and it's a great idea

:-D