Reviews for Crime and Chocolate
Your Spencer is fabulous. I can practically hear his voice when I read his dialogue. Unfortunately, I cannot hear Emily's voice in her dialogue...
kisses-A chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
I have so much work to do, but I can't tear myself away from this story. I absolutely love how different this is from the other stories where Reid just falls into bed with a coworker. I always imagined that he would be awkward and inexperienced with women. This is a truly amazing story!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
This story was so excellent, I really loved it :D
ebonypol chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
Amazing loved it :)
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
Thank you for the story! I loved how realistic it was.
Findlay19 chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
I loved this story! I thought you did a great job in staying true to the chatacters. I'm so disappointed to discover you haven't written more Reid/Emily stories.
anlemi chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Oh motherballs?!:) I love your way of writing Emily. Sarcastic and emotional and strong and stubborn and caring. You just have the right words for her.
Moon999 chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
This story was great! I loved the way you developed their relationship, it was very believable. The sex was realistic too, without the Virgin!ButSexGodAnyway!Spencer or the Almighty!SuperExperienced!UltraSexy!Emily, which are unfortunately reoccurring on this fandom. The only thing I didn't like was Gideon, who I think you depicted far worse than he really was on canon, because even though there were some times when he certainly was an insensitive prick, he was never that terribly arrogant. Well, that's my opinion. I unfortunately often find that most of Criminal Minds' fans resent and hate Gideon in a way that I never did.
Thank you for the story, and if you're ever up to writing a sequel I would be absolutely delighted to read it,
Luiza
ripon chapter 25 . 12/29/2012
It was a definite success! Enjoyed it although this isn't my favourite pairing. Well written and well paced. More in charater to canon than most fiction in that Reid is portrayed sympathetically but also realistically. Dialogue particularly good. Well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
OMG I lived the peas & choc convo
E: chocolate
S: yeah and peas
E: peas?
S: yeah-
AH: shut up
MyWinterFireFly chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Lets just say if I ever read this again I shouldn't be drinking anything when I read this chapter...I kinda did a spit take...xD
MyWinterFireFly chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
Dude! That made even made me feel all awkward while reading the last part! xD
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 25 . 7/5/2012
Great story! I love how you gave the reader some closer with the whole Gideon/Reid situation, because that was left pretty open-ended in the series. Despite the goodbye letter, I always thought it was a little sad that the writers never had Reid ever hear from Gideon again.

Over all, awesome story. You managed to keep everyone in character (at least in my opinion), which can be hard to do especially with a pairing like Prentiss and Reid. You also nailed Gideon's personality, which can also be difficult to do. Again, good job!
Mangst chapter 25 . 2/22/2012
I enjoyed this very much. Your portrayal of Gideon was both interesting and believable. Every one seemed true to character and the plot was unique and captivating. :)
Camille chapter 25 . 2/18/2012
I read every word and loved every one of them. Great story, congratulations and just thank you for writing it in the first place.