Reviews for Crime and Chocolate
Animefan20-941 chapter 25 . 7/13
Brilliant Story! I love how you kept it true. No rush but not too long. No sudden pregnancy and their married. (Seriously who actually likes those?) Extremely well written. Also a finished story on ? Incredible! Miracle my friend!
Orange et Blue Morality chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Wow, it's not just the storytelling that's smooth, but you managed to begin with solid case that the BAU is working on and the agents being no-nonsense and professional on the job. This fic is a cut above the run-of-the-mill stuff already by this virtue. Nobody falling in love in a blink or a heartbeat promises that it's even better, and the anatomy of Reid's guilt shows the risks of their profession.

This is a really solid beginning. Seriously, why doesn't it get more reviews and favourites?
multipazz chapter 25 . 8/1/2015
Thank-you for this well-written story.
And for sharing your gift with us.
Stay inspired.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2015
Great story! Loved it
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Your Spencer is fabulous. I can practically hear his voice when I read his dialogue. Unfortunately, I cannot hear Emily's voice in her dialogue...
kisses-A chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
I have so much work to do, but I can't tear myself away from this story. I absolutely love how different this is from the other stories where Reid just falls into bed with a coworker. I always imagined that he would be awkward and inexperienced with women. This is a truly amazing story!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
This story was so excellent, I really loved it :D
ebonypol chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
Amazing loved it :)
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
Thank you for the story! I loved how realistic it was.
Findlay19 chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
I loved this story! I thought you did a great job in staying true to the chatacters. I'm so disappointed to discover you haven't written more Reid/Emily stories.
anlemi chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Oh motherballs?!:) I love your way of writing Emily. Sarcastic and emotional and strong and stubborn and caring. You just have the right words for her.
Moon999 chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
This story was great! I loved the way you developed their relationship, it was very believable. The sex was realistic too, without the Virgin!ButSexGodAnyway!Spencer or the Almighty!SuperExperienced!UltraSexy!Emily, which are unfortunately reoccurring on this fandom. The only thing I didn't like was Gideon, who I think you depicted far worse than he really was on canon, because even though there were some times when he certainly was an insensitive prick, he was never that terribly arrogant. Well, that's my opinion. I unfortunately often find that most of Criminal Minds' fans resent and hate Gideon in a way that I never did.
Thank you for the story, and if you're ever up to writing a sequel I would be absolutely delighted to read it,
Luiza
ripon chapter 25 . 12/29/2012
It was a definite success! Enjoyed it although this isn't my favourite pairing. Well written and well paced. More in charater to canon than most fiction in that Reid is portrayed sympathetically but also realistically. Dialogue particularly good. Well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
OMG I lived the peas & choc convo
E: chocolate
S: yeah and peas
E: peas?
S: yeah-
AH: shut up
MyWinterFireFly chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Lets just say if I ever read this again I shouldn't be drinking anything when I read this chapter...I kinda did a spit take...xD