Reviews for To Each, In Passing
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This was really cool! I can totally picture Terra thinking this in that scene, and you captured his interaction with Riku absolutely perfectly.
This is one of my favorite scenes (if not my very favorite scene) in Birth By Sleep. I'm glad that you were able to capture it so well! There need to be more fanfictions about these two...
Auroura chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was a really nice novelization of the scene between Terra and Riku; I really enjoyed reading it. I don't think there are nearly enough fics about those two yet.
Xendrassk chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
well done! I totally loved it, well written.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Little did Terra know what would end up happening to him and Riku. I think that you did a good job on this, it reminded me a lot of Divine Wolfe's fanfics for obvious reasons.
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I loved this scene so much. Especially the ritual Terra performed to Riku, you did that EXTREMELY well! :)

Hey, just wondering.. but are you planning on making a sequel? In other words, a fanfic when Aqua comes to Destiny Islands? That would be awesome if you did, especially since you've done such an epic job on this piece of work! )
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
"In your hand, take this Key,and, if you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking, its wielder you shall one day be. And you will find me, friend – no ocean will contain you then. No borders around, or below, or above…so long as you champion the ones you love."

That. Is. The. Most. Epic. Paragraph. EVER. XD Don't you love that scene? Poetry FTW.

I love this story. You did really well on it! I'm glad I inspired it partly. I adore your story title-it's...original. Like seriously. Great work!
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Very, very good! I really enjoyed it! :D

Excellent and Kingdom Hearts-y! Very lovely and enjoyable. You showed a great knowledge of both characters. I just really like your writing!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/23/2010