Reviews for Draw Me
mandy 153 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
anonymous1702 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I actually really like this. Very artistically done, and not just in the drawing parts.
Monotufu chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Very well done, I love it!
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
It's beautiful and so is the song
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I think you did a good job. Not a story so much as an introspective character study. Well done. Please do keep writing!
Toadflame chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
LOL, don't admire! If there is a single person that can't make it to the end of this beautifully sad piece, I will hunt them down and glare like Gibbs at them until they realize their mistake, and THEN headslap them for it. It was wonderful.

I can relate as well, I'm a huge fan of music but have never written a songfic, just taken a line or two from the song and based a story around that. I loved this, thanks for posting it!
Chandniwrc chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Great job!I enjoyed this a lot :)
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Great story - I don't usually like songfics (despite having written one myself) but I really enjoyed this. I'd love to see a sequel - songfic or not - from Gibbs' point of view and/or with them getting together after Gibbs discovers Tony's ability.
lillinfields chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I actually liked it...very interesting take on Tony & Gibbs...I would have loved more.
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I enjoyed this a lot, actually. Didn't find it difficult at all to get all the way to the end! I liked the emotions you conveyed, and the slight bit of ambiguity that I feel got resolved at the end.