Reviews for Loss
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Such a beautifully sad fic... well done you really captured the emotion of the BAU family.
TWHATT18 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this was really made me cry thinking about how shes gone again!i loved jj she was one of my favorite series has definitely been going her this season has not been been way too serious and now theyre trying to replace not going to happen.i cried SO hard when she left and i still miss her!nice story!)
sarah8902 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love how you wrote this.. it's such an awful situation for JJ to have switched jobs-I don't want to say that she left, because I don't think she would've truly like walked away from them forever.. she'd keep in touch-but you did this nicely.

When I went back and read this again to review it I realized that I really did like this.. I probably just didn't review at first because it's a sad one. :/

I liked these points that you made about JJ though:

"How could they lose their light? How could they lose their fire? How could they lose their spirit? How could they lose their strength?" And the details you gave for each team/family member missing JJ. Great job!
angela1830 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Thank you. Thank you for putting in writing what I have been thinking since I first heard that JJ was leaving. When I first heard I told my mom, "How can she leave? She's the teams heart." I don't understand how they can just get rid of her. The team won't be the same and the show will be a little darker now.
kdzl chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Awww, this was beautiful! Great job! I'm so bummed about JJ leaving, but this was fabulous. You are such a great author, your talent absolutly astounds me.

Keep up the good work!
Agni chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is gorgeous. It's been a long time since I've read anything for Criminal Minds, but I think you've got them spot on, as always. Really love Morgan's, especially the "JJ is their light during the day".

Love the repetition of "How could they lose their..." too. It really ties it all together.

much love,

Agni
crazyobsession101 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was beautifully written! I loved the way you portrayed everyone's emotions. A wonderful job!
ladywolf9 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
you made me cry :(

I think most of all I'm gping to miss her eyes