Reviews for The Clandestine Affair
Love it.
Mischeif.Managed7 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
This is awesome
ALICE chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story and it is a shame that is has been over two years since an update, i would love to know how the rest pans out :)
amazing :)
ErroneousJuxtaposition chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Wow! This story is AMAZING! I admit, at first I was pretty weary about Brennan having FOUR kids, but this REALLY grew on me! I know that it's been a long while since you've updated this story, but if you ever find the time, I know that I would be immensely interested in where you take this story and how close you stay to cannon and how the relationships develop and, just ALL of it! Based on what I've read so far, I think Woman in Limbo would be a GREAT chapter to read! Aaaanyways- Thanks for the awesome story! Looooved it:)
TooLazytoLogin chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
This is really, really good! It's one of my favorite stories, actually, and I know it's been a while, but if you ever have that desire to write again... :) if not- then thanks for the amazing story! Loved the secrets and unexpected-ness of it all.
By the way- what you made Brennan's apartment... totally cool!
pnwer chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story and was sad to see it hasn't been worked on in years. I'm a single mother of 4 with twins so it really resonated for me. If only I had a Booth :)
Jesse Jane chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! I know its been awhile since you wrote for it but please pick it back up:)
SouthunLady chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Two very, very good chapters. My reservations about ALL the children involved has long gone, and I'm thoroughly enjoying all the AU chapters/episodes. This is so helping me over the angst.
SouthunLady chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Saying again, I don't usually like AU type stories, but I am thoroughly enjoying this one. It's kind of what I would have liked happen on the show instead of what did after the 100th. I know you changed each episode, so far, but I could actually see where the show could have gone this route, too, and been even better. The only thing I haven't particularly liked is that Brennan has 4 children, but I can live with that.
SouthunLady chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I almost didn't read this, because I don't usually like stories that are this AU, but I'm really enjoying it, so far. I'm so tired of Hannah and other women storylines with Booth, and this is a refreshing change. Some of what I would have liked from the beginning of the show. Very well-written.
anonymous.individual chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
I'm loving this story - I was a little dubious of her having 4 kids to start off with - but I'm growing to like it :)
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
looooooooooove the clandestine affair, keep on writing it please, p.s. i think that booth and brennan should have real sex you know none of those blow jobs or fingers
Impossible-Twins chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Don't know how i've only just seen this chapter but whatever I still got to read it ;D And how does this story not have any more reviews?
MChun chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
I really really loooovvve this story, its amazing and I love the fact that you got them togther early on, though I'm a little skeptical about her having four kids, but it has a great dynamic, I hope that you are going to continue this story.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »