Reviews for The Gender Switching Curse of Haruhi Suzumiya
DH253 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
You already had a plan for the next one, but it has been FOUR YEARS with NO UPDATES! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggg!
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
update soon!
Guardoflight chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
A very interesting story, it was enjoyable and I look forward to your next chapter.
Sir Thames chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Good work here, luv. Spot on.
Radio Driver chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Nice work on this update as always!
Plumalchemyst chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
another good chapter
Majin Hentai X chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Emma, Emma, Emma... I'm sorry to say but I won't be reading this story anymore. It isn't you I just don't like Haruhi enough to get over you putting Ranma and Akane together.

Though I will keep reading your other stories.
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Nice work on this update as always!
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Excellent update as always! Keep up the great work!
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Nice start!
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Your grammar is improving but you need to watch out for st uff like this.

"Because the Principal was insane. And I don't quirky like Ms. Suzumiya, I mean he should have been placed in a mental institution. In fact he was after a revolt by the students back in '97. Even a teacher by the name of Ms. Ninomiya got sick and tired of him and lead the students."

you need to add the word mean before quirky.

Good start though Emma-chan.
Majin Hentai X chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Nice work Emma even though I've only read a little Haruhi this is good. I'm still a huge Ranma fan some lets see where this goes.

I wish I could read the first chapter though but FF has been screwed up for days now.

I just have one thing to say to Emma one thing and only one thing. Akane is not Ranma's wife... I'll be happy if she's any other girl from Ranma just not Akane.

Akane Tendo is the purest evil.
Plumalchemyst chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Damn it I hate Haruhi Suzumiya but I love this story
Radio Driver chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.