Reviews for Just A Bump On The Head
Quilterly chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
As I read this, I was laughing out loud at the dialogue between Napolean and Illya. (I read FanFic as I eat lunch at my desk at work.) This is so well written that I was seeing it on my mental TV screen in black & white. Thanks.
MLaw chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Loved the little twist at the end. A thoroughly enjoyable story! :D
MLaw chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
ewww how did I miss this? Very nice...
margie-me chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Bravo, well done! Working for the Enquirer? How very fitting! Liked this little game, and thank you very much for the read.
margie-me chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Illya sure is a target for THRUSH's heavy-handed attentions, but what's the cagey Russian up to, here? Whatever it is, I think Napoleon's not going to like it much. Onto to chapter two!
jkkitty1 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
great fic, Blackmailing a UNCLE agent-that is really a BIG no no
alynwa chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Love the last sentence! It seems Elsie has found her niche. Entertaining story, thanks for sharing.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
A charming piece. Some highlights: "...and his partner off in search of girls." So..matter of fact (Of course IK knows what will make his partner feel better). And Mark's comment upon seeing IK injured. Merely: "again?" And a spot-on commentary on Solo's personality- "grace and charm on tap." A very enjoyable read. And I'm glad Elsie is now employed in work that puts her talents to use