Reviews for The Best of Intentions
mharawolenczak chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
hehehehe awesome.
Firelady chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is pure brilliance! You write serious parody and it's kinda creepy too! I love it!

Going to read your other stuff now...

bye bye
A Huge Fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I loved it! Not enough socks though...ALL HAIL THE SOCKS!
goodnessme chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh, Poppy, I very much love you now. I have a special place in my heart for phychos, and you are definitely phychotic in my eyes now. I'll never think of Madame Pomphrey the same way again, especially since I cannot be sure that by being a "Madame" that she is not, according to French Grammer(capitalized for your protection), married. Ah, unrequited love (Mold, Mold! Forever shall I pine for your affections! With Muffins! Come hither, my beloved microorganism!), socks (another place in my heart, specifically the fuzzy ones, they are much more active than other socks), and using injuries for one's own gain (I did that once when my sister got lice, picked her head contentedly for hours, I did), Some of the many reasons that reading your story makes me me feel as though I, like Madame Pomphrey, belong in an asylum for the Romantically Repressed and/or Out Of Their League.(honestly what are we thinking? Poor taste I say! Powerful wizards and fungi? I say we are now both indubitably aching for heartache.)

To think... I too much resemble an attempt at obsessive, tragic humor. Bah humbug.
School-of-Rock101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
so strange so messed up so crazy lol I loved it, it was just so funny
Just Me chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
"i understand that it isn’t my usual style"

What do you mean? This story sucks just as much as everything else you've written. I'd say that's your style.
Mio Granger chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Poppy, Poppy, Poppy. You have to love these psychotic reasonable character. So much.
Niemand5 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Really funny!
Tabitha78 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
LMAO! ROFLMAO! hahahah! *snigger*

She is kinda batty, eh? *wink wink*
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
*is laughing too hard to write anything witty*
girl in black chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Unusual. Slightly disturbing. mildly psychotic.
It's your signature style, and I love it! Question:where did the author's notes go? Oh, and to answer your question, I like how you weave storys together.
Saltwater chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
he he he. well i liked it. 'twas good.
starrybutterfly chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
there were very little socks *sob* couldn't she slip socks (or at least the fabric) into his drink? are socks not poisonous?
pRoNgSMoOnYPaDfOoT chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
eww...dumbledore's like 150 years old!

anyway, it was funny.
Stardust Katrina chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I love this story, theres so much passion involved! To think that Poppy would go through so much trouble just to gain the attention of the one she loves. But, lo! She must keep her love for him secret! What a tragic love story! And to add the essence of another tragic hero, Potter into the already captivating plot! Ingenious! I must say this is one of your best works. I find myself comparing this masterpiece to the likes of Shakespeare and Goethe! Please dont stop writing tales of such tragic love lost! Please continue! Continue!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »