Reviews for s ranked kittens
Akatsuki fan girl 4ever chapter 20 . 7/7
Love this story :)
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 20 . 6/29
Oh let's see... Ideas...
- If you make a few more people appear, maybe go out to a restaurant, make them disappear whilst eating. And then, a few days later, the girls and the Akatsuki are transported to some kind of place in another world (Not one that exists. I came up with it whilst daydreaming). It's basically a huge mansion. Huge. That mansion is the only thing on the world. Basically the mansion IS the world. They fall into a white light and land in a huge room with a platform at the front. After they get there, the white light is still there and more people from different animes (Or real people shows... Meh) Fall through. Maybe even A few more Naruto characters. (Preferably Attack on Titan, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Butler, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, and maybe Future Diaries, if you've watched them) There are a few OCs standing around yelling stuff about the 'Fictional Vortex' and 'All the worlds will be destroyed if we don't close it!' And then a childish girl runs off to find a scroll, comes back and a slightly older serious woman starts chanting random shizz for 5 minutes and the vortex closes, but by that time there are a lot of people. They start talking over what just happened and completely ignore the people until the more hot tempered one's scream out 'WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!' All the girls (Maybe a few males?) are teleported onto the stage with microphones suddenly appearing. Then a girl with glasses starts explaining what is happening. It turns out that all the characters appearing is because the vortex that has stayed strong because a seal *Name* (The serious one mentioned earlier) Put on it Ages and Ages ago (When time was created) is weakening. Said girl is still on the floor, panting, because it took a LOT of energy out of her and one of the girls is sitting next to her, giving her medicine. It also turns out that in lots of places around the world other fictional characters appeared, but their hosts weren't there (Maybe a few were. You can choose) because they weren't with them, with the exception of the OCs in your story. The Mansion is a place were all the dimensions are controlled, and the authors of the stories are actually people from the Mansion who created the stories in the Real World (RW) because the RW is the main dimension and they need links. All dimensions are connected to the RW in some way, whether it be in peoples imaginaaaaaations *Cue half circle hand sign and mini rainbow complete with clouds* or a book or manga or movies. Sometimes the other dimensions are connected. They need to find a way to get all of them to their own dimensions without making a crack in the space and time continuum and causing chaos in all worlds and eventually destroying EVERYTHING, and this could take anywhere from a week to a couple years, but when they return it will be the same time period they left in, maybe a few minutes/hours later or earlier. All characters stare in confusion. The girl who did the sealing says some witty remark that goes on the lines of 'don't use fancy terms on a bunch of idiots. What she's saying is that all of you f**kers are stuck here until we find a way to solve a wittwle problem that none of your little brains can comprehend'. Everyone 'oh's and then a bunch of 'WHAT?!'s. They are all silenced by her and she reads out rules. Ya know, on the lines of no killing, eating, maiming, manipulating, raping, bloing stuff up, etc... She finishes and two people start making TERRIBLE jokes. They are punched by the serious girl. Girl with glasses coughs and starts saying that they can mingle while they sort it out, and that they will be told where to sleep later on.

And then, well, the choice is yours xD If you actually do this, I'll be happy to supply ideas, and there is a plotline xD. I came up with this in the shower, almost flooding my house doing so (Leakage). I wanted to write this myself, but I'll probably lose interest after a while, annoy a LOT of people, and I am just plain lazy... Yeeah... But I'd like if you'd give credit . Have a nice day!
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 11 . 6/28
x'D That's what happens when you let the Akatsuki and 2 insane girls into Walmart...
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 8 . 6/28
xD Poor, poor Madabaka.
S.J Entei chapter 8 . 4/2
Luckyyyyyy! I want a akatsuki cloak!
Wolf to the Stars chapter 20 . 7/31/2015
Haha u were right, i was A ghostreader for 20chappies. Sorry, its hard to type on a tiny tab. I would love to see some akatsuki members be accused of being gay like hidan or kisame. Btter yet, itachi. yea, sry for the typos. I love ur stories!
Melody chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
Oh my Jashin... I am about to freaking burst. This is too hilarious and has so many references that I know... I FUCKING LOVE YOU! :DDD
Melody chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Seriously, I'm really about to start fangirling over this book. I really love it! :D
Melody chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Chapter One... and I already love this story... :D
TheNewBlueMoon chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
This was funny as word even though it hasnt been updated in years. Update if you can though I doubt it
Iwarose chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
This story is
Supercalafragalisticexpealid osis
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
more chapter!
Tobi 3 chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
XD this was epic! Read the whole thing...loved it! You should finish this!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Murtagh FTW!
Mizoray chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
but i thought there were 4. MATH: will be the end of the world nooooooooo. Btw i like the story so far