Reviews for Family
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
poor neal, will he ever have a family of his own?
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Beautifully written. Poor Neal, I'll be his family! .
kdzl chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Yep, that's right, you're just going to have to deal with me until I get some story from you ;)

But, this was just like everything else you write, there was such raw emotion in that denial. OUTSTANDING!
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
;_; poor Neal. I always wondered if Neal regretted living the life that he does. Counting off the days till January
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Awww... Really awesome, poor Neal.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Amazing!
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
THat is sad Neal never had a real family growing up.

JeanneZ84
Wondo chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Very nice. Story makes us wonder what Neal's early years were really like. His involvement in Peter and El's life is wholehearted and genuine.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
this is perfect, i feel like you really captured Neal and so true of his feelings of family.
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
*sniffle* this is so sad! but its amazing and sadly accurate. poor Neal :( I also like how you kinda talked about his past, but still left us to imagine it for ourselves. I can't wait til Jeff gives us an episode about his past.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is wonderful and believable. As Matt Bomer, Tim DeKay, and Jeff Eastin have all said, Neal wants what Peter has, but that sort of life isn't in the cards for him (at least, not right now). You wrote this piece very nicely. I enjoyed this ficlet for its angst, but I also enjoyed Neal's admiration for Peter and Elizabeth.

Great work! _