Reviews for The Day When I Visit Her
wingedgodess13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
The announcement made me crap up. I bet I looked weird laughing my butt off. :)
GreekSmile chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Omg! It's soooo great! And the last part with naruto when he told EVERYONE that he is going to marry hinata made my day!
Lol at the "SAI, I HOPE YOU'RE LISTENING TO THIS, 'CUZ IF YOU ARE, THEN YOU OWE ME RAMEN DINNER, JERK!"
Stresses chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
you jerk here i was hoping i could read about Hinata and Naruto's weeding and you do me this?
shame on you for getting a girl's hopes up and then crushing them!
Stresses chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
HEART FELT AND HILARIOUS! A great first chapter
animefreakpunk chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
awesome that is so adorable !
kellybraxley chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
A beautiful story! This was my favorite part:

"Man and woman regard each other, both certain of how they feel, neither sure of how to pursue the subject. Now, let the music as old as time commence, let the mating-dance, the eternal intertwining of two hearts, begin."

Amazingggg :)
Kagomerosetakahashi32 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I LOVED IT !

PERFECT!
shih-tzubored chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
You really want to know what i font like...THERE IS NO MORE CHAPTERS.
0Enidan0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I thought that the story was good; solid grammar, and consistent depiction of the characters.

I've been looking for a fanfic like this!

The only thing is that I was confused at the beginning with the switches in perspectives and points-of-view. One thing you might consider (although I realize you probably wrote it this way on purpose because it's your style) is separating the points of view with

* * *

Just a thought.

Otherwise, I really liked it! And it does work really well as a oneshot, though I am kind of sad you decided not to continue it.
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
lol! I really like this. i hope u do a continuation on it soon!
WarChicken chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
oh wow!

that was so cool! too bad though, was really hoping that there'd be a continuation of sorts..

still, really nice story!
Towards the sun chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Greattt story! Wow wow wow
seejayy chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Wow, this is really sweet. There's so many versions of the Naruhina reunion but this is one I actually really like /makes sense. And I'm happy you avoided saying what happened to Sasuke/Madara as any guess there's almost always inaccurate three weeks after its made.

Anywho, thanks for writing!
Missmybcmiyuki chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I simply love this!

it made me so sad to hear that hinata was treated like that by her father. plus the part where naruto left for two years. i'm sure Hinata must have felt so lonely without him there.

anyway, i love the way the two interacted and the way the story was described and written.

the ending was my favorite part!

alwyas enjoy reading good Naruhina fanfics :)

well done.
jmac615 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
you are freaking brilliant this was so good i faved it