Reviews for Shadow Boxing
malfoyharry chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Harry accomplished one goal but failed another. If he keeps scaring people away, how will he find who started the rumours? At least he made sure Draco was okay. Harry feels with his whole heart and it is very beautiful to read. I love it.

Until then,
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
THe rumours, as inevitable as they are, bother me….
Ariana Spirit chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Ahh, beautiful! Will there be more?
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Poor Draco!
WinterStorrm chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Nice follow on - love this series.
Doni chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
It is beautifully sad how hard Harry tries to reassure Draco that he isn't going anywhere. Very touching.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Just read the miniseries so far. Yay! I really liked the "Green" one. More please!
aida chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Doesn't gossip get old faster than that? Otherwise, AMAZING! I loved when Draco came home at the end, that was absolutely perfect!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
lovely... I love how Harry keeps after Draco.
mysnowlove chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
i want to rip someone's balls off now... or cause immense pain... preferably to the person that started the rumor... someone hurt draco i break someone.
lilz54 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Another amazing story!
Enigmus chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
lizzy384 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Poor Draco. Just when he and Harry get a bit of happiness, they have to put up with everyone else not being happy that they're happy!

But I did like seeing the supportive Ron in this one and how sensitive and determined Harry was to prove to Draco that he wasn't going to let rumours tear them apart and he wasn't going to leave him.