Reviews for The Elegy of Suzaku Kururugi
Jynova chapter 1 . 4/8
You are freaking an AMAZING WRITER. That was beautiful. You should write prose for a living...! I mean, I usually find a few spectacular lines peppered throughout a story but with yours, almost every line is a perfect masterpiece and the concepts are so beautifully conveyed. It makes me wonder how much time you spend thinking of the perfect analogy/allegory/metaphor or if you're one of those geniuses that sits down at a keyboard and it just flows. Either way, your writing making me wonder that should be taken as a compliment...!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
omg this was fucking insane. it was so amazing words cant explain.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I have reread this fic at least 3 times, possibly more, over the years since I first stumbled upon it. The intensity of this takes my breath away every time. It is really a terrible crime that this has so few reviews, when it is one of the most amazing CG stories ever. Ever!

I dearly hope you post more someday. Your writing is beautiful to behold.
animecscfun1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
that was so sad poor suzaku T_T I really enjoyed this well done :)
I'm sure you'll be great at this (you already are) and good luck for all your other stories
I can see why suzaku would act like that I mean living forever is pretty harsh don't you think and maybe suzaku really is immortal because of the live geass?

well bye :)
Lily chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I...I can't even- THAT WAS AMAZING!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow, that fucked me up. I love the way you portrayed how Suzaku would react to immortality. Shit. I don't think a lot of people understand how easy it'd be to go insane while living forever and not to be able to actively seek death. Shit. If there were a way to kill your mind, I think he would've gone that way just to forsake actively living in this world that goes on.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
well this was interesting, Ive seen the idea herein before but never like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This should not be M rated lol. And if you expanded the last part, longer with more details it would've been muchhhhh better XD
VampireDog chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That was absolutely amazing, I loved the characterization. I love, most of all, that Suzaku is immortal because of the Geass. I've never read such a story before it was very good.
Gabriella.Scarlet chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Amazing
me chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
holy moly this is amazing
AnimeFreak4695 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was... certainly one of the darkest stories I've ever read; but it was so beautiful and intricate at the same time. Absolutely wonderful. Aly
Phantom Illusion chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
The angst, the sadness and the bitterness mesh so well together in this fic... it's so very sad, but somehow hopeful at the same time (the ending anyway). This line:

"And I don't want you breaking your foot on my spine," he replies primly, "but it's happened, hasn't it?"

It's so so very Lelouch to say something like that, and I can picture him taking care of Suzaku after everything.

Suzaku's descent into madness is very well written, the broken style especially suits it. I hope that Suzaku will, one day, forgive Lelouch though- or at least learn to trust him again.
broken-paige chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
You made me cry. Loved the bittersweet ending, its wonderful. Great job,
babaylan89 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is such lovely written angst!