Reviews for Alice Evans and the Chamber of Secrets
nobodez chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Come on! They Ben saw that Harry's mum's name was Lily Evans, and still they don't even ask?

Argh, well, hopefully next year. Perhaps Sirius and Remus know something about it.
LivingInTheClouds chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Love, love, love, love, LOVE it! Awesome story and I can't wait to see what happens next year!
KenF chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Found this from a rec over the CaerAzkaban yahoo group. Good stuff!
sonotalady chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
Well since I'm ill and in need of some cheering up can I somehow bribe you into posting really soon?

This was great and i think it builds up well for the next book or story, it's a bridge chapter as well as a closing one. I liked your charectarisation of Ginny and her apology. Well I'm simply looking forward to the next installment.
beege chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
And in addition to everything else you update like a demon!
beege chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
I adore this story, I do. I like the way Alice is written - smart and sharp and capable but not Mary Sue-ish. I like the way you manipulate canon (actually writing the petrification from the perspective of someone who was petrified instead of the fight with the Basilisk is a truly original choice, one I haven't seen done anywhere else). I like the way Alice's presence impacts on the relationships between the other members of the potter crew (I especially like that - Alice asking Hermione if she has a crush on Harry was fantastic, hilarious and sweet). I like how you use Alice's perspective to suggest things that Harry wouldn't have known about (especially Ginny's behaviour - book 6 actually makes a lot more sense if she was subtly undermining Hermione's confidence for years prior). Finally I like the ongoing mystery of who exactly Alice is - I'm beginning to suspect the answer is not as obvious as I first thought.
sonotalady chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
Great chapter. Will you do a summer chapter or jump into PoA directly? I'm just really excited about this story it's so good. I really hope their's more people reading it than the reviews imply.
sonotalady chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
Brilliant, however shouldn't there be a redhead with the snake?

Possibly one of your best chapters so far.
sonotalady chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Great chapter. I'm impatient on ALice's identety, but I understand the need for it to be unraveled slowly woth just hints. Plot and all that. Great really I love this story. Please update soon.
sonotalady chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
The detective thing is really good. I really would like see more of the twins, they're awesome. Perhaps make one of them and Alice interested in each other. Please don't match her with Ron that would just be wierd!
SageTensai9 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
its a great fiction people here can do innovative fiction like this i really love this
sonotalady chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
Ah Severus what was it with miss Evans scowling expression that caught your attention? Well I would like to know! Great chapter I really like the whole detective vibe! And I agree with Alice more Nevill please.
sonotalady chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
Good chapter. I do wonder when our detectives will focus on Alice's history. She might be shy, but wouldn't you be curious?
mattejim chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
another billiants chapter. loving how you develop the characters. keep up the good work!
Mattejim chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
brilliant absolutely love the story. can't wait to see what happens next!