Reviews for Beginning of Forever
DemilyCaskett4ever chapter 36 . 6/12
Will you be writing any more chapters because it seems like you stopped writing for good. Please keep writing on this chapter.
Please update I've been waiting 3 years!
Jane G.Malfoy chapter 37 . 3/8
The story has made me cry at least 3 times. I love it, utterly amazing.
DemilyCaskett4ever chapter 37 . 12/12/2015
Are u going to keep writing BOF
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I really like your story!
BonesFreak31103 chapter 37 . 5/25/2015
Please finsh it
Adelled chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Booth the investigator.
Adelled chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
Well done.
Adelled chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Great explanation for Booth's love of pudding.
Adelled chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Loved it.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/17/2015
Hope to read more soon. Really enjoying the story:)
BB4eva chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Hey almost done with this fanfic, it's fantastic by the way. I'm new to the show and absolutely love how you've portrayed these charecters. I can't help but wonder if you'll actually update this fic? I mean I know it's been like 2 years but I really really love it and I would really really love to see how you would end it. Anyway thanks for this great fic!
jessica chapter 37 . 11/10/2014
if temperence is 14 in 1988 then in 1991 she will be 18 booth should be 20
Felinxx chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
Oh God, seriously, I spent the last three days doing nothing but reading this fanfic. I really love it so so much and I'm really anxious about what happens next!
I know you haven't updated it for a long time but is there any chance that you'll continue it in the near future? That would be so great!
kellyanthropologicallyspeaking chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
Hi ok i know its a long shot since its been 2 years but any chance of continuing this story? I just read it. I love how you'vr managed to get a sweet Bb teenage story without them being too perfect! I hate stories when the characters are so sickly sweet to each other. I'd love to know what happens next! Im surprised Popd hasnt questioned the fact they had sex though haha