Reviews for Beginning of Forever
Hope to read more soon. Really enjoying the story:)
BB4eva chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Hey almost done with this fanfic, it's fantastic by the way. I'm new to the show and absolutely love how you've portrayed these charecters. I can't help but wonder if you'll actually update this fic? I mean I know it's been like 2 years but I really really love it and I would really really love to see how you would end it. Anyway thanks for this great fic!
jessica chapter 37 . 11/10/2014
if temperence is 14 in 1988 then in 1991 she will be 18 booth should be 20
Felinxx chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
Oh God, seriously, I spent the last three days doing nothing but reading this fanfic. I really love it so so much and I'm really anxious about what happens next!
I know you haven't updated it for a long time but is there any chance that you'll continue it in the near future? That would be so great!
kellyanthropologicallyspeaking chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
Hi ok i know its a long shot since its been 2 years but any chance of continuing this story? I just read it. I love how you'vr managed to get a sweet Bb teenage story without them being too perfect! I hate stories when the characters are so sickly sweet to each other. I'd love to know what happens next! Im surprised Popd hasnt questioned the fact they had sex though haha
givesup chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
PLLLLEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE! Seriously! *sobs*
sibuna826twihard chapter 37 . 3/19/2014
THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFULLY AMAZING! Omg please finish it, or give us some sort of closure. It's so great, loved every moment of it :)
Amelie chapter 37 . 2/24/2014
Hello, i started your fiction few months ago and i felt in love with i wanted to whrite one lile that myself but i didn't...
Anyway it's too bad the fiction isn't finish i wanted to know what's happen with them, anyway if you wanna finish it, you can tell me with my twitter : daunhtless and i'll come to post reviews !
Sylvia chapter 25 . 2/7/2014
Amazing! I love your story it is so addicting :D I'm so glad it's Friday so I keep reading nonstop. My favorite part is how they interact with each, and I can totally see similarities between them in the tv show and it all connects with your story, I just love it. Please keep on writing! :)
Guest chapter 35 . 1/24/2014
Love this fanfiction so much. Sad you didnt continue it
stars and mars chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
Aha, sorry but i just cant get over the fact that they got together ON MY BIRTHDAY!:)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Trust me. Girls can be mean. A girl in the year below me actually created her own burn book.
iagrl1223 chapter 37 . 11/25/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story. I noticed it's been a while since it was updated and was wondering if you were going to continue it.
capuza chapter 37 . 11/16/2013
What happen? I want to find out about booth and temperance situation. I love this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
Shameless fluff is needed sometimes, esp for BB. And I think Booth's got it right, to take time regularly to remember what made them fall in love in the first place. True for every couple I think.