Reviews for Sorcerer
Marvel fan 98 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Do this chapter from Yamis pov
TheBigBang818 chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
Howl's Moving Castle
Valenntine2000 chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
no the shortest ending is "THE END mother fuckers! XD " that is. trust me i know. oh, well i love it and hope dearly i have not commented already. either way love it enough to comment thx and bye!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
i've read six chapters and it reminds me of howls moving castle :) i like it.
viral7of7 chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
great story but i can't help but wonder if u based this off of the movie, "Howl's Moving Castle". still, Great story.
Emily chapter 19 . 4/4/2012
Great story. Except for Akira. What happend to the insurance money and money from the bank of Yugi's and Yuko's parents? What happened to tea? Where are the others? I'm glad Akira is dead. Will you do a sequal so everyone's questions could be answered? Would Yugi or Yami have the ability to have kids or will they adopt? What about Joey and Kaiba? Will they get together? If they do will either of them have the ability to have kids or will they adopt as well? will the authorities try and have Yugi and Yuko put in a foster home, adoption woodwork, or an orphanage? Or will Yami save the day and say they are staying with him?
secretsoul7 chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
and I repeat HOWLS MOVING CASTLE! but this is good too
secretsoul7 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
sounds a lot like howls moving castle i like it
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
I got it Yami's a secret masohistic stripper at a brothel! Oh yea who's the fourth awsomest genius in the whole, world that right this girl right here!
Anukis-san chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
-Throws confetti- 3 I loveeed it 3 so cute! :3
Anukis-san chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
Yaaaaaay 3 / 3
Anukis-san chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Mmm I have to review right now xD ! I loooooove the way you let the characters develop before just throwing them into relationships 3 like with Yami and Yugi, every minute I'm like, oh! They're gonna kiss now and confess undying love! xD Then they don't! And it's honestly the best thing ever, stuff like that keeps me reading! Great job 3
DragonFireCheetah chapter 19 . 11/16/2010
I liked this one a lot better, still a bit short though. I like it. It had a sweet ending. Not really any loose ends. -
Phoenix0192 chapter 15 . 11/16/2010
"And it was true, he didn't want to let go of Yugi ever again." ...ooh dear,

that kind of sentence is always followed by something bad.

Great story loving it, full review at end

Keep up the good work

- Phoenix
Empress of the Light chapter 19 . 11/14/2010
Ya the ending was short but I really liked it. I was also wondering if howls moving castle was your inspiration. I love that movie!