Reviews for Monster Run
aithusaslight chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
I loved this story it was an interesting therianthropy strory and it worked so well with all the characters in well character. I'm normally not a big fan of PeterxOlivia but it was so cute in these fics and I wanna see some cute pups ! Also loved that Astrid and Walter are together now? I know he stole her tomatoes but now with Brandon out of the way he has a chance to steal her heart ;) lol. They really are an adorable pair. Perhaps another story? :)
pendras cornielius chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
what thats the end! sadness! but yay nina and philip might get to have pups!

...just realized that this took you almost a year to finish...wow...

are you gonna start it up again this halloween? i really wanna see nina/broyle pups XD
wjobsessed chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
FA, I'm glad you didn't give up on this.

Cute little ending to a fun and different Fringe fic.

Love that Walter gives Peter his mother's feather.

And especially LOVE that you have Phillip wearing the fedora here. :)

Now does this mean you'll start another fic since Halloween is like 7 weeks away?
helikesitheymikey chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
aww...is there gonna be another one because I just LOVE this AU! pwease? it's getting near Halloween again...*puss in boots eyes*
LoyalistEternal chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
"Yeah, well. What can I say, I'm a free spirit, and I've got to feel the wind under my wings. You're a cool chick; I just don't think it would have worked out. I'm just a wild man, y'know?"

OH BRANDON. *swoons*

But srsly, this is the perfect ending to the story. Peter and Olivia's "I love you" were both very honest and perfectly placed. Also, I'm glad we got to see Broyles in a fedora again.

Bravo, old chap. I can't love this series any more than I already do :)
Amy chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
I'm so glad you updated this story!

Walter calling Brandon an idiot was very funny! and I'm relieved Peter declined the offer to father a pup with Nina. He deserves to be with Olivia :)
wjobsessed chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
That was a cute chapter.

Thanks for the update. SInce it's getting to be fall again I would like to see more updates from you. :)
helikesitheymikey chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
*beams proudly at Peter* SO glad he figured something else out. I totally would have been pissed if he did father Nina's kid...even if they used a turkey baster to do it.

so...if they're going to do genetic manipulation will Brandon, Walter, Peter or someone else see if a monster/human hybrid is possible? I mean at least Peter has a human mate but there could be others as well...*of course we know how Walter feels even if Astrid doesn't*

totally like that Walter restored order and showed he isn't someone to mess with...now if only Brandon got his survival instinct working properly...preferably AFTER they get Nina her daughter.

anyway hope you update more often because I LOVE this story.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
pendras cornielius chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
YES NEW CHAPPIE! AT LAST!

genetically alter monster babehs?
LoyalistEternal chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
SO BEAUTIFUL. :')

Now I'm curious what Brandon thinks of Astrid's relationship with the Bishops.

Also, I love how put together the Shoyles' are. Umbrellas, even!

Another lovely chapter!
pendras cornielius chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
YOU GET MAJOR HUGGLES FOR THE MUSIC OF THE NIGHT BIT, I LOVE YOU!

Walter is not a happy camper. Im flabberghasted of the ninaxoliviaxpeter encounter. but yay chappie ness
helikesitheymikey chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
so...will Brandon know about other males that could be Nina's babydaddy?

man I hope Peter doesn't breed with her...*shudders at the thought* I doubt he'd like anyone else breeding with Olivia...he should extend the same courtesy.

can Peter get Olivia pregnant? I mean she is kinda his mate...or was...will still be if he doesn't bugger everything up...and I'd totally like to see Olivia and Peter breed together...umm...is Walter just too old to breed with another of his kind? I mean it might be easier for him to breed with a human female...assuming Astrid will kick Brandon to the curb eventually.

and seriously why can't they use Artificial Insemination(or a turkey baster) for Nina?...and is the only reason Nina isn't breeding with Phillip because they are denmates and she doesn't want to hurt him? I'm still totally confused on that part.

anyway so glad you're continuing this!

*starts sobbing* PLEASE DON"T HAVE PETER AND NINA DO THE NASTY...or have him being her babydaddy some other way...seriously I'm not sure if Olivia would be able to stay with him if it happened.
Amy chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
finally and update...

I really feel bad for Peter. Such a hard situation he's got himself into huh. Don't make him and Olivia break up please.
wjobsessed chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Poor Peter..but he's got a plan.

Love that Walter cna make his jaw play "Music Of The NIght" from Phantom Of the Opera. Such a great show. *sighs*

Thanks for the update. Please do it again when you can.
WalterWalternate chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
This is such an under-reviewed story. I've read the prequel and now this one up to your latest chapter and never reviewed until now, which I apologize for.

It's such an imaginitive take on our favorite Fringe characters and something that at first, I wasn't sure I'd like, but you've done such a great job of weaving this tale and now you have me completely hooked. Fantastic job.