Reviews for a pathological anatomy of the heart
It was good :)
matchamazing chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
in-the-tsukuyomi chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
OMG this is perfect
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Amazing :')
HeyJoe0929 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I love stories like this... It's very simple yet it's able to convey feelings on different levels. Ut makes you relate to the story. It's heartfelt and it makes you sad and nostalgic at times. I really love Sasuke and Sakura here. Not really a tragedy but in some ways it is? But you give them hope and I think it's more than enough. Anyway I don't think I'm making sense at all. Thank you for this beautiful fanfic :)
HANYAxtaiga chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
The feels are strong in this one (no matter how soft and subtle they may be). hahaha
nikitatikin1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
i adore this. It's like Grey's Anatomy in the Naruto universe! Very creative and very well done.
RobinSparkelz chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Its extrodinary your story..really. One of my favourite works..
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
"Sasuke's smiles are marked by a distinct sense of schadenfreude, but this does not mean that he does not smile. He does smile, and often: rusty and sharp-edged; like blood soaking the waters at sunset; like icicles on bare branches in midwinter; like the rasp of fallen leaves against sidewalk concretes; like a forgotten moon on dark nights; like it hurts."
(I absolutely love every part of the paragraphs explaining when and how he smiles. It makes him seem real and wholly broken, yet more like he is just sad, yet he's just empty, just tired. But still, him. Absolutely beautiful writing.)
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
herbal abuse chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I don't know what I expected but I expected no tradegy, har har. But really, I expected a scene where Sasuke comes and visit Naruto and crap and to see Sakura happy, like full blown out happy, careless and freaking free, and to y'know, see there story wasn't a tradegy but it was nonexistent. Or something, I'm just dreaming. But I like that you kept it open ended, kept us readers dreaming. It was beautiful. Honestly, the way this was written and the way you've incorporated every character to their suitable medical field (because honestly, Sasuke just seems the radiology type) and even of you didn't expand on the team 7 dynamic it was still there and I guess this is why this is so beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Most of the time I don't get the japanese references which is a shame but I enjoyed the story regardless. There is something sad about this that tugs on my heart strings, not the painful kind of sadness but just wistful. Is this what wiki has been trying to tell me about Mono no aware?

Sasuke is Sasuke and Sakura is Sakura. That would never change. I guess this is why I like them so much and you managed to capture their (what might have been) love story in a medical au so perfectly. I'm glad.
dustbowls chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh man, I realize this is old, but I love the characterization - one of the few fics that keep Sakura in character but still make her strong despite her hang-up on the eternal duckbutt. And how can you go wrong with hospital AUs?
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I loved the writing style hereā€”so poetic and flowing. I like how you characterized Sakura and Sasuke.
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow. This was AWESOME. I really liked the whole hospital scenario and the characterization which went with it. For instance:

"Ino, when she's pulling twelve hour shifts at the nurse's station, drinks possibly toxic amounts of coffee and spreads gossip in equally toxic amounts. A good percent of her stories revolve around "that slutty ho-bag bitch," who is never explicitly named but who everyone understands to be Temari over in Pathology. "The hell does a pathologist need to consult Shikamaru for?" is a favorite theme of Ino's, which is usually followed by, "He does shit all day, the lazy bum." Her audience laugh obligingly, if a little weakly, and then feel rather sorry for Shikamaru, who is brilliantly competent as proctologists go."

This particular paragraph was pure genius. And it happens to be my favourite in this story :D

The NaruHina in the beginning where she gets all clumsy around him...? Perfection. And Shikamaru falling asleep during staff meetings was so him :D

All in all, I really liked this fic and the medical angle was amazing! Kudos on a great job and any chance of a follow-up-chapter with a SasuSaku ending? :) No pressure, just asking.