Reviews for Cursed
hello chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
I know you probably won't read this message, but I will say it anyway. I LOVE YOUR FANFICS! THEY ARE AMAZING! I'll be reading more of them for sure. You'll probably get loads more reviews from me. This is fucking brilliant!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
nice
jessi chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Excellent story!
literally-lame chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Will you make a sequil? That would be cool!
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
This was such a sweet story!
Freak-With-Issues chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
This is such a cute story with some nice drama and fluff!
whatnameshoulditype chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
it's a good idea for a story, and i'm liking it so far, but i find it hard to believe that draco would be so clueless to think that hermione's torture bu bellatrix wouldn't have a traumatizing effect! besides, i think narcissa would be more considerate of hermione's wishes, considering she's saving her only son's life, the one she loves so much that she lied to voldemort about harry being dead
Snn.Lx chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Awesome. :)
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
Oh good gravy... I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm a TOMBOY! Tomboy I say, tomboy! I should NOT be grinning like an idiot through out this whole fanfiction and laughing like a giddy toddler at all the fluffy bit's! (I hope you're taking this as a compliment by the way xD Because it definitely is!)

Okay, okay, denial done.

Bahahahahaha (insert weird looks from family members).

I like this fanfiction. I like it alot. Umm... Yeah. xD
amandaisalwayswright chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
much too rushed but other than that it was great.
FallingforWerewolves chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
I loved this story! I hadn't seen this idea before in any other Dramione fanfics, so epic points added for creativity.
Fremione-lover16 chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
I can't believe i'm just now finding this amazing story. O: i loved it! :D 3

Cannot wait to read more of your stories. :)

Love,genia.
FranDS44444 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I usually like fics when Draco is more mean and y'know more jerk, prat and that stuff and in this fic he was nicer than he usually would be but nevertheless, i loved this fic! :) Great job! :D I really enjoyed reading this story :)
elderwand09 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
another really good chapter but i am going to make this review really short because i have to go now.
elderwand09 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
this is just a short and sweet review saying that this chapter is good and that the meeting with Mrs Malfoy is going to be interesting to say the least. i am going to stop typing and start reading now, bye.