Reviews for Advances
RavenclawWeasel531 chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
This was delightfully dark. I loved it. You're an amazing writer.
FilthyBonnet chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
I loved this so very much. I loved how accurate your characterization is to Leroux. How you capture the eroticism and desire yet it's mixed with 19th century purity and guilt. This is very much my jam.
imshook chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
whAt iS hApPenIng
PhantomFemme du Pantages chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
Damn 19th-century repression of women! Christine clearly enjoyed that. I don't blame her! Now if only she could admit to herself and to Erik that she enjoyed it instead of worrying about her virtue. Still, incredibly hot!
MlleBree chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I am absolutely in love with this fic. The characterization is everything I've craved from a Leroux fic. Erik's madness is well done, Christine's childishness is spot on.

The only issue I have with this fic is the choice of aria for Christine to sing. "Je vais danser en votre honneur". It is most definitely a song meant to seduce - Carmen herself being a sexual siren, the entire scene equating to something between a lap dance and a burlesque show. I just think as someone trying to diffuse the situation she chose a rather odd song (and opera for that matter) to do it. Not to mention I can't imagine Christine was a mezzo - I imagine she said would have been closer to a coloratura soprano (see Anna Moffo, Sierra Boggess) and therefore wouldn't have been singing Carmen's character.

Nevertheless, great story. I'm just being nitpicky :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Naughty Christine...the Maestro must spank her.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Great story! Although, Christine did annoy me a little bit, with her constant saying of "I'm a good girl." But seriously, I love crazy Erik so much.
Serpina Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
This was a fun read. Odd thing to say about such a dark story, but guess I'm a little twisted. Nice job with Erik's mood swings and the overall descriptiveness. I can't really see this happening with Leroux's characters, especially without major remorse from Erik in the end, but I enjoyed the story none-the-less.
Elena chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Brilliant! I love your was hot and wonderful!
samusaran101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow. This was so good I can't put into words how good it really was.
CoonFluxCan chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Perfection.
Kryss LaBryn chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
-Wait, what do you mean I haven't reviewed this yet? I suck. XD

This is a great, fantastic, very well-written piece, and I am an idiot for not saying so sooner. Sheesh.
MyFavoriteMeghann chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
you should continue this! loved it!
KaelTale chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I've read a lot of phantom fanfiction. Some of it even involving mature scenes. As far as I'm concerned, this is the only Leroux-Erik fanfiction I've found so far. Everyone else leans more toward Kay or ALW. This was perfect! He's supposed to be disgusting and repulsive, and anything but a gentleman. People seem to forget he's an insane man who's quite capable of dragging kidnapped beauties across the floor by their hair and snapping to follow whatever urge makes sense to him in the moment. Yet, you also make him so human and vulnerable. Thank you for showing his ENTIRE character, not just bits and pieces.

There's no way Christine's walking away from this story without severe emotional damage. Canon. XD
Miss Cullen -I wish chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
LOVED IT!

(Now for an immature moment)

Ooooooooooooooooo Erik got soooooooooooome!