Reviews for Doesn't Matter What You Are
Cleyton.carlos chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
Oh my God! I simply loved this story! and I
need more chapters, please update! I'll be
waiting
Guest chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
I liked it . Question does he ever see Maturity agair
Tsukiyo69 chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
Nice story !
I wonder only one thing : why can't they fake Naruto's death ? In a big explosion or something that won't left any corps but enough proofs for them not to search more ? Minato did it once, can't they do it twice ? And it's not as if nobody wanted to kill him in the village. I bet Kyubi would be glad to help.
Anyways, I also wonder why Madara did unleash the biju on the villages and not capture them... Not that I complain !
Icha icha Minato Kyuubi chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
I am happy you write a new chapter. This is a great and interesting story, I hope you will find the time and muse to continue. Arashi x Kyuubi fics are very rare, especially good ones.
amuto1 chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
please please please update soon i really like this story what will happen to naruto will he meet his dad and what will happen
Icha icha Minato Kyuubi chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
I hope you will continue with this story too. Its one of my favourites and I would be very sad if you abandon it.
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
I hope you plan on updating sometime cause I really like this story and I really want to know what happens next!
Dragon Ruler 06 chapter 21 . 10/13/2012
I know I haven't been checking in with this story since you adopted it, but I have just caught up with it. I'm impressed with how it is going. granted, I have different storyline in my head that vanished without a trace (they're sneaky like that), this is coming along rather well. Thank you for taking good care of it!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Kyuubi Kyuubi the things... things i could do *kyuu shivers* Im such a creeper :D
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Basically Ara-Kun what hes saying is the others are fucked and your not so dont feel bad you wanted them both... well all killed right...
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
This whole story is just really Kawii to me like foreals 3 i like this pairing now :D
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Yes he is the fastest and sexyest ninja everrrr vverrr ;D
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
3 Kawii _
1plus1equal chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
I was think more or less the samething, with the whole naruto thing. That naruto was being thrown to the side like a unwanted child while that twin will have a loving family, in a way it feels like minato loves naruto. But that love feels like the love of a child that died, since he has already left him for three months with no idea of what happened to Naruto. That shows character, i really feel for naruto. His mom and dad might as well both be dead. But! That's just me, i still very much like the story though and i cant wait for an update ,so i can see if minato's going to stay a dead beat(a parent will always find a way to save their child). Please dont take what i said to heart, this is your story and your idea and you have the right to do what you will with it and i will support that :) update soon
Sharingan85 chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
wow... this started out so good. im really disappointed
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »