Reviews for Bastard Prince
TekExplorer chapter 3 . 11/10
7wow...
Lillith94 chapter 3 . 11/1
love it! would love to read more!
Sazq chapter 3 . 11/1
Sooo, I just stumbled across, and read your entier story. It's really good! I hope to See you update it more in the future
Ellysetta-Rainier chapter 3 . 10/27
I love it! It's been ages and I read the first tor a good read. It's hard to find many new ones that last. Any who hoping for another good chapter next time. Thanks for continuing!
Lord Romulus Malfoy V chapter 3 . 10/19
I love the story, here's why: 1 I love the way you write everything especially Mohira, 2 the People are awesome and everything about them are as well, 3 Harry has wings, 4 same as 3. I do sincerely hope that this isn't abandoned, because that would break my heart and shatter it to itty bitty pieces. also don't stop writing because you are very very good at it.

Signed
Lord Romulus Malfoy V
Singer Sira chapter 3 . 10/18
I love this story. I stayed up all night last night reading the first in the series, and I can't remember the last time I've done that. I really hope you continue it, but I understand the slow updates. Life happens. I really hope to read the rest someday.
Chloe457 chapter 3 . 10/16
I just binge read the series! I do hope there’s more in the works!
This story is a lot of fun... Is there going to be any more?
Fangirltaku chapter 3 . 9/12
Wait wait wait are you picking this up again? If so OMGGG IM SO HAPPY!
No but this is seriously one of my favorite stories on this site and I've yet to find another Creature!Harry that comes close to this! And that new chapter! I love the way Tobias interacts with the royal couple!
Anyway, I hope you do decide to keep going, but even if you don't id like to thank you for the amazing story you've created, and I guess I will be back in a couple months to re-re-re-reread it :D
Ummm this is art.
Mila Pink chapter 3 . 9/1
I loved your story and I'm sad you don't continuos write.
Kiss
SaaraZ chapter 3 . 8/27
Its quite Sad that this story has not been updated in long time, it's one of my all time favorites. I'm looking to see what Lucius is doing to say. And how story goes while Voldemort things. And How Harry /Tobias will work things out with all the upcoming politics etc.
SlytherinBtch chapter 3 . 8/21
love it! please, please, please, please give us more! please?
guest chapter 3 . 8/1
NOOOOOOOOO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! Why? Why would you not update this beautiful piece of fantasy? I'm so sad to see this end! Please pick it back up again because I know I want so more!
Ariyana chapter 3 . 7/28
This is honestly the best fic I have read for a long time. I love this 3 I hope that there will be more soon (: