Reviews for Bastard Prince
Maniacgirl2 chapter 1 . 7/13
I absolutely adore this story. Outcast’s Alley and Bastard Prince are so unique and interesting. I have read them multiple times, and would highly recommend them. The whole progression and story is written so well. I have never read a Harry Potter fan fiction like this before. My only wish would be that it get finished. I really hope the author will see this review and know how much I love her story.
Nyumun chapter 3 . 7/13
Hey, tu historia es increíble! No habia leido nada tan bueno en mucho tiempo! Piensas continuarlo?
Lady Logos chapter 3 . 7/10
I just love this storyIt's so well written and inspiring, and I think you portray all the characters you so much for writing it this farI just read through the whole thing from the start)
Abriv chapter 3 . 7/8
Are you still writing this it's wonderful. I can totally relate to Harry/Tobias about my babies.
tataya2fly chapter 3 . 7/2
You need to update!
Kuramaster chapter 3 . 6/24
Why did you stop writing this fic? I really appreciated reading this one, you do have a great talent for writing!
Niisan chapter 3 . 6/22
UPDATE FOR NIISAN ;-;
teenwitch18 chapter 3 . 6/15
Oh man, I'm so excited to see what happens next in this story; I'm especially interested in just how Snape and Tobias will interact with each other as time passes. Plus just how is Tobias's status going to affect the war with Voldemort?!
D0 y0u even read br0 chapter 3 . 6/15
No, I don't like it. I friggin' love it! It's 5:30 am and I've been reading all night. This probably isn't good for my health. But that doesn't matter! Because I've fallen in love with a fictional story that hasn't been updated in over a year. Oh, I cry. Alas, I had attempted to shield myself from the pain by only reading completed stories, but I didn't realize this was a series. I don't regret reading it, and I really hope you update it. Of course, I understand if you don't. For all I know you could have died by now. But sincerely hope that you haven't. And only partially because then there would be no chance of the book being finished. You seem to be a great author, and no doubt a decent person too. It'd be a shame to lose you. Anyway, I love your story and adore the way you've portrayed your characters. Thank you so much for creating this story and sharing it with the world.
MimiTaylor chapter 3 . 6/9
This is such a great twist on our favorite young man. I hope your muses grab a hold of you again. It would be a shame not to finish this. Thank you for sharing what you have. Talented.
Omg you wrote another chapter! I love love love this story and was so disappointed when you gave it to someone else. I was sure no one could do it justice. I'm so glad you picked it up and do hope you will continue it even if slowly
I just read this and the first one and I love it. Thank you so much for your writing!
AkiaraSnofox chapter 3 . 5/14
I need more!
Diana Quill chapter 1 . 5/2
OMG please update?
LadySlytherpuff chapter 1 . 4/25
I love the ideas of this story. I hope that one day you'll continue it.