Reviews for Bastard Prince
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 3 . 2/22
I am enjoying this interesting twist on the story but I want to see where it goes considering the horocrux (he was having the link to voldie after all since last story had the images of the corridor for dept of mysteries), the death eaters relationships, him getting back together with his friend as well as the fate of Umbridge.

THen there is effect of fae used in Voldemort's ressurection ritual. I hope that I don't have to wait 2-3 years for next installment since this is chap 3 and chap 1 was 2010 and 3 was 2016 (so avg 1 per 3 years).
You need to update please I'm dying here
AnimusFlame chapter 3 . 2/13
Great story!

I'm digging it so far. I hope you continue with the updates, but I totally get real life not cooperating.

I'm enjoying your characterization of Harry/Tobias. I feel he's a bit... whiney.. but when I think about it, he's 15, has an adopted daughter, and has just had his life thrown through a wringer, so that's probably spot on for how I'd feel in that situation.

Hope to see you continue!
HoloObssession chapter 3 . 2/11
please update, i am salivating for more chapters ;)
Holy shit I can't believe you updated! Best chapter yet! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next!
nikolasowa chapter 3 . 2/5
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
Owain1 chapter 3 . 2/4
Just read this series. Excellent and original twist on the concept.
I'm-an-Air-Elemental chapter 3 . 2/3
Its been so long but im so glad youve updated! Ill be keeping my eye on this again! Great chapter!
ar111 chapter 3 . 1/31
Updates I love this story and I hope u update soon
Update it
LynnLafayette chapter 1 . 1/25
Bastard Prince?
Is it a bad thing that my mind immediately went two places, Half-Blood Prince and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? And I thought about those BEFORE reading anything, I just went back to review it cause I thought it was hilarious!
LynnLafayette chapter 3 . 1/25
Yes, I do like it very much so, and I can't wait for you to update! I look forward to seeing one!
lechatabbicat chapter 1 . 1/24
Love love love this story! Can't wait to read what comes next!
Broken Summer chapter 3 . 1/22
I know I just commented on Outcast Alley but - I am so excited that you are back! Can't wait to read more!
Maddie chapter 3 . 1/20
Yey! You're back! 3 Good chapter. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Harry gets on with everyone and hopefully finds a real, loving family with the People and the court. Poor boy needs some love!