Reviews for Bastard Prince
DarkestAngel13 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Saddened, but understanding. When/if someone adopts the story, would you please post a "chapter" with the information? That way I will get a notification

thanks!
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I feel awful for saying this, because it's completely your decision, but wow! I feel so annoyed that this has been abandoned. This is a real downer. But I respect your decision, will congratulate you on your brilliant story and I really hope someone good decides to take this story up!

Will you do anymore fanfics?
ufoundjohn chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I'm shocked I don't know what to say. I've really enjoyed your writings and to hear that you'll no longer be writing them makes me really sad. I know life changes and moves on for people so I'll just tell you how much I enjoyed your two works and wish you the best in whatever further endevors you attempt. Thanks for sharing your story with us readers.

-John C
Jupplyr chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I'm sorry that your not writing this story any more. It was a nice spin on Harry. If you start to write this story with out the potter insert please let us know. Hope your muse stays with you.
batfan7 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Well, I can't deny I'm not extremely disappointed in your choice of abandoning this story. I'd really enjoyed it as one of the few strongly AU stories that was well-written and had a strong plot. You've set it up to go wherever you wanted to... Sigh.

But thank you for the note to let us know you'd made this disicion. It's so much nicer than the many, many authors who slink off and never come back and make everyone wonder if they've died or something. You'll probably get lots of howling protests from people, which you wouldn't have gotten if you'd just dissapeared, so I admire your bravery in telling us.

Having said all that, please keep in mind that this doesn't have to be the end. Maybe in a year or two you'll re-read what you've written and be inspired to go farther. After all, there's no hard rule that says you can't change your mind.

Sigh again.
brunehilda chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
oh no that is so awful. this is my absolute favorite story. please reconsider abandoning it. my other favorite story was abandoned too. if you still hold true to not continuing the story, please post as a chapter or in a chapter who is going to be taking over it so that I can still follow the story
Mystery9468 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Plzzzzzzzz continue this story!
isphira chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Nooooo! Don't leave!

Ahem...

I respect your decision to leave the HP world and continue this as its own story, really I do. I think its amazing no matter what and would buy a copy if it gets published!

...but I would really miss Tobias and Mo and I love Tobias' struggle and his developing character in response to the circumstances.

If anything, use posts on 'Bastard Prince' as a storyboard and rough draft and use us reviewers to bounce ideas off us for your development of the other story.

So there's my two cents. I hope you'll continue updating.
Hermionechan90 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I think it's really sad that you don't continue this story, but I kind of understand it - if you can see the storyline but can't really bring it to paper - it gets frustrating really really fast, doesn't it? I had the same problem before I let the idea of writing go - I had to face it, I simply can't write -_-".

Anyway I hope that the story will be continued by somebody who knows what he/ she is doing - it would be so sad to see such a good storyline turned into a disappointment like the last two books of Harry Potter - I simply deny that they exist.

I hope to see more of your stories in the future - I really like your writing style.
K chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I am so incredibly disappointed that you are discontinuing this story. This is one of the most interesting and engaging fanfics I have read. I really hope that you will reconsider. Fics are never the same when a new author picks them up, and I really love the way you have written Tobias. There is so much left in this story, it seems a shame to drop it.
lazyslothwho chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AUGH! I'm so depressed: I love this story. Love, love, love!

Sigh. Well, I guess it can't be helped. If you ever finish your story, published or not, will you at least tell all your loyal fans? I would love to see what the complete version of your world is like :)

Thanks for writing, and sparking all of our imaginations. I can't speak for everyone else, but I can say, as for me, I consider this one of my favorite fanfictions ever.

Thanks again, and good luck with your writing!

-Sloth
Fanfix chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I suppose you could make it up to us by informing your readers in "chapter 4" when your story has been published, if it ever happens. :) I really liked the creative plot, so I'd most likely like the original book/idea, too.

With regards from one of your faithful readers,

Tommy L.

Aka

Fanfix
newbee25 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
:'( thanks for letting us read what we could, and I hope someone picks it up
rjt23 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
God fucking damn it. This was probably my favorite story and words cannot describe how disappointed I am. I can only hope it is picked up by someone who can do it justice.
Obsessed-With-HarryandDraco chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
oh no I love this story!
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »