Reviews for Bastard Prince
Asilem Dlanod chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I just wanted to say thank you for this amazing piece, even if you didn't finish it. *sniff* The world you built was amazing. I don't think words can adequately describe just how awesome it was. If you get around to publishing that original story, I would love to read it.

Now, off to read the adopted story!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
I'm absolutely fascinated by this series! After being on this site for five years I've literally read thousands of fics and this is easily one of the best I've ever read. Which is why I'm crushed that you're not going to finish it! I understand because being in an HP fandom can be limiting with something as amazing as what you have here but I'm still crushed. I don't have much faith that the person that adopted it will be able to do it justice, especially considering they don't have much posted here but I'll give them a chance.
LoveMoLove chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
just want to say that i was in love with this story and the person that adopted this story... i checked them out and really.. i stopped at your chapter 2. Perhaps someone else should have been chosen? i just do not like that i cannot finish reading this. oh well.. you did an amazing job
deanine chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Author's Notes shouldn't be posted as stand alone chapters like this. Read the TOS.
Slytherson chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Noooo! its like stabbing me in the chest by stopping on chapter two and turning this over to someone else who I hope isn't a ginny/harry pairing kind of fan cause everyone knows she used a potion on harry! *Sigh* Thank you for giving this up to someone else to continue and not letting it die! :) I can't wait to read more hope she writes chapter 3 real soon!
twistyguru chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Ty for the heads up!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
i love this story! thank you for taking it as far as you have!
JDL45 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Perhaps you could add a link to ForgottenEllipses in your profile to make it easier for people to find the new version of Bastard Prince. Just a suggestion.
Heksie chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Good luck and thanks.
Selonianth chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
I got my hopes up upon seeing a new post... my fault I suppose.
fangirl-friend2 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
She doesnt have the story posted up yet. I was checking out her other "4" WIP. None of them have more than a chapter done. I am hoping she has/had another account with proven finished work.

I really wish you would continue you this, keep it simmering on a back burner and one day return to it. Cause I just have a feeling this new chick is going to let it go. I hope my gut is proven wrong. :/
glob chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Let us know when you get it published. I'll be first in line to read it! :)
lounger chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
the story you've written so far has been great, mind blowing even. Most fanfiction is either angsty, crack, or smut. Yours gives the character, real emotion based off his personality. though harry was a bit clingy of Mo in the beggining it worked out. hope you get the story published and if you do PM me with the title.
fraewyn chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Sad :/ but we still have that 150k to go
lucindahall chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
I really loved this world you created. Let me know when you get it published; I'd love to read it once you've completed your book.
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »