Reviews for Bastard Prince
Scarlet Edition chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I read the first book you have provided on this site in one sitting, and have now finished this first chapter of what is a very promising sequel. I rarely review, but I was compelled to do so in the case of your story because of the sheer quality, originality, and brilliance of its contents. I really truly enjoyed this-it was a welcome break from my university work. I've favorited the first of the stories and have you on story alert for this one. I look forward to reading it all!

I know your author's note said that you're busy, and that this is in hiatus until further notice, and would like to commend you for recognizing that you need the time to work on the next chapter while making time for yourself. That said, I'd like another chapter as soon as humanly possible! :-p

Again, you're a brilliant writer, and I have enjoyed your stories much more than I could have imagined! The storyline you've created is fascinating.

Thank you for posting it!
I'm-not-here-HONEST chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I had actually forgotten how amazing fanfiction can be: This series is so good I actually couldn't stop reading even though it is now 5o'clock in the morning (oops S)

My brain is shorting out right now so originality and eloquence have left me, but I loved reading these 2 fics and I can't wait to see more, no matter how long it takes )
angelic0angel chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Your story is very you will update soon_
ileleana chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I can't wait for your continuation of this i love your idea it is very original. please write more soon. outcast alley is one of my favorites.
Half-blood Princess chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
*evil cackle* I just

love it when Dumbledore's "perfect headmaster and mentor" image is shattered.

I mean, come on, nobody's perfect. also...Please end the haitus soon...

and...i believe you mentioned "other projects"? whatevs, just update something soon.

prettypleasepleaseplease? ...writeing on a psp sucks. btw, the first time i read

Outcast's Alley, i ended up reading till 5a.m.

Ah fanfiction, the number one sleep depriver in my life.
Hear-the-Silence chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
killer story! I love how Harry keeps his own during this whirlwind, but is still a mistake-making teenager. Too many creature and who's-my-daddy fics have harry kind of floating along with the changes, and totally capable of being independent. So bravo on age-appropriateness (complete with swearing! :D)!

I hope you end the Hiatus soon. You only posted about a month ago, so I still have hope.
AGildedCage chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Great so far, looking forward to the updates! very original!
SeaSeraph chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awesome story. Ive just read your first one and this chapter back to back and I really wish you had more written! :( lol. I love you plot - definatly one of the most original ones ive had the pleasure of reading. And I absolutly love Mo :). Please update soon!
nooccar chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Update please?
DKnight chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I normally dont go for harry with the wierd changes or harry that isnt pairned with Ginny but i gave your story a shot. I am so very glad i did. I read the entire first story all the way through in one sitting it is now 4:07 am and im buggered and have uni this morn and should have been studying for exams but you had me hooked.

Thank you for this delightful story i enjoyed it immensley.

I cant wait to see what they do to Umbitch!
Draeconin chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I must say that you keep getting better as you go along. A very interesting, and riveting story. I'm looking forward to when you can continue it.
freedomtoaster chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Oh goody, this one looks like it will turn out just as good as the last one. Love the way you have been setting everything up! I really like the way you are making the Queen seem like she truly cares for harry as a person, and not just as a title. Can't wait to read more! _
bitz2270535 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Am enjoying this story and eagerly await the next chapter.
Exia chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I must admit, I love your story so far. I've devoured everything posted in two days. It's fantastic! I always had a weak point for creature fics, and this one is remarkably well thought out. Only one question: why does Harry/Tobias have wings? For being such a Quiddich geek, he's not once wondered about actually flying with the things, nor has anyone around him asked about it. I understand if he has an unwillingness to do so, because he cannot risk harming himself for the sake of Mo, but to not even wonder? Shall he never learn to fly? The idea makes me terribly sad.

Cirrat chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Here, kitty kitty kitty! Aren't you soaked up in potions' fumes...
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »