Reviews for Home Coming Case
Claradare chapter 18 . 11/13/2020
Just to point out: doesn't Mai's reaction to this imply that if Naru had a completely non-paranormal accident, got amnesia, and forgot her that she'd be like "well screw you then," too?
Claradare chapter 15 . 11/13/2020
There are great things about this story, but does EVERYONE have to be in love with Mai? Lin COULD just love her like a brother. Gene, too.

The paranormal stuff you wrote is really good. But I keep getting frustrated by Mai being in the limelight-even being a model in the states which is SO OOC in a way that's hard not to be kind of aggravated by.
Jjmmr chapter 19 . 9/12/2020
Loved it! I need more!
shaid chapter 19 . 3/17/2019
Woah. I so did not expect that lemon at the end! But damn was that good! I loved all of it! I know this story is years old now, but you still deserve some kudos for that. Well done.
The DJ Cat chapter 19 . 2/14/2019
I am genuinely sad that she didnt end up with Lin, but I still love Mai/Naru! Please make a story of Lin and Mai!
Kalliejoe35 chapter 19 . 2/11/2018
This is one of my favorite fanfics of all time. I read it at least once every couple of weeks. Keep up the amazing work ️
leenadavinci chapter 19 . 7/2/2017
omg sequel please! so amazing!
akiraRin19 chapter 19 . 5/1/2017
oh my god.. please do a sequel, pretty please with a cherry on top
kagz chapter 19 . 1/15/2017
please do a sequel! i love this fic ive read it so many times. i love assertive and powerful mai and i love how you softened naru but kept who he is. some authors take it too far. plus so steamy. i cant get enough mai/naru
soulsborne123 chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
I really like the story so far, but the only thing I have a bit of problem with was how amnesiac Naru was acting in-your-face high and mighty. I can't really see him saying, "Do you have any idea who I am" to anyone. I think he would have just ignored or looked condescendingly on them. But other than that, I am loving it so far! Excellent story! I hope there's more smut in the coming chapters :P
ShadowSheki chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
GET A FUCKING SEQUEL~ I WANT MORE~
JMaxi chapter 19 . 5/16/2016
Definitely one of the best Ghost Hunt stories I've ever read! Super well written and I love the way you wrote the characters! Desperately hoping for a sequel!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/16/2016
I loved this story so much! The plot was incredible, and it was really well-written! Crossing my fingers for a sequel sometime soon!
Nightpanda123 chapter 19 . 1/8/2016
I just made an account but i commented on this story before, and i just wanted to say once again that your story is amazing! I hope there will be a sequel coming up!
GUEST chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
THERE HAS TO BE A SEQUELLLL. THE NEXT CASE SOUNDS PRETTY INTERESTING AND THIS IS ON TOP OF MY LIST AS THE PERFECT FANFICTION BECAUSE ITS NOT TOO FAST AND ITS JUST PERFECTTTTTTTT