Reviews for Home Coming Case
kagz chapter 19 . 1/15
please do a sequel! i love this fic ive read it so many times. i love assertive and powerful mai and i love how you softened naru but kept who he is. some authors take it too far. plus so steamy. i cant get enough mai/naru
soulsborne123 chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
I really like the story so far, but the only thing I have a bit of problem with was how amnesiac Naru was acting in-your-face high and mighty. I can't really see him saying, "Do you have any idea who I am" to anyone. I think he would have just ignored or looked condescendingly on them. But other than that, I am loving it so far! Excellent story! I hope there's more smut in the coming chapters :P
ShadowSheki chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
GET A FUCKING SEQUEL~ I WANT MORE~
JMaxi chapter 19 . 5/16/2016
Definitely one of the best Ghost Hunt stories I've ever read! Super well written and I love the way you wrote the characters! Desperately hoping for a sequel!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/16/2016
I loved this story so much! The plot was incredible, and it was really well-written! Crossing my fingers for a sequel sometime soon!
Nightpanda123 chapter 19 . 1/8/2016
I just made an account but i commented on this story before, and i just wanted to say once again that your story is amazing! I hope there will be a sequel coming up!
GUEST chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
THERE HAS TO BE A SEQUELLLL. THE NEXT CASE SOUNDS PRETTY INTERESTING AND THIS IS ON TOP OF MY LIST AS THE PERFECT FANFICTION BECAUSE ITS NOT TOO FAST AND ITS JUST PERFECTTTTTTTT
GreenDrkness chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Woah just woah like I'm sad that Mai had to switch powers but at the same time I'm glad they did
I love this story up until the amnesia part but I guess it was necessary and I found the last part hilarious
Keep on the writes
Candy20086 chapter 19 . 6/26/2015
Yes! I want a sequence...
blowmeaway chapter 19 . 5/26/2015
Sequel pleaseeeeeeee!
CelestialMage708 chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
Oh my god. Do you know how absolutely TERRIFIED I was when I thought Naru might not get his memories back. Holy shit, I was in tears when Naru woke up without his memories. I had to stop for a few seconds and pull myself together. This, though extremely sad at certain moments, was ababsolutely adorable. Naru was so cute and sexy and possessive and kind and oh my god, just wow. The way Mai and Naru interacted had bufferflies swarming in my stomach. This was extremely good and I loved the way it was written. You did a spectacular job. I loved it.
Melissa Chagaris chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
I must read the sequel
Chaosweaver13 chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Great Great GREAT STORY!, 100 out of 10, A, if you are still considering doing a sequel to this, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY, GIVE US A SEQUEL.
Can't wait to read it. _
Signed,
Chaosweaver13
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Seriously one of the best stories I've read. I love the way you were able to mature the characters without loosing their essence. Seriously fantastic.
Caeria chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
Thank you for the enjoyable read. It really was a nice ride. The fact that characters and characterizations frustrated me at times just was proof that I was involved in the story as a reader. Great job.