Reviews for Home Coming Case
Candy20086 chapter 19 . 6/26
Yes! I want a sequence...
blowmeaway chapter 19 . 5/26
Sequel pleaseeeeeeee!
CelestialMage708 chapter 19 . 1/9
Oh my god. Do you know how absolutely TERRIFIED I was when I thought Naru might not get his memories back. Holy shit, I was in tears when Naru woke up without his memories. I had to stop for a few seconds and pull myself together. This, though extremely sad at certain moments, was ababsolutely adorable. Naru was so cute and sexy and possessive and kind and oh my god, just wow. The way Mai and Naru interacted had bufferflies swarming in my stomach. This was extremely good and I loved the way it was written. You did a spectacular job. I loved it.
Melissa Chagaris chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
I must read the sequel
Chaosweaver13 chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Great Great GREAT STORY!, 100 out of 10, A, if you are still considering doing a sequel to this, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY, GIVE US A SEQUEL.
Can't wait to read it. _
Signed,
Chaosweaver13
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Seriously one of the best stories I've read. I love the way you were able to mature the characters without loosing their essence. Seriously fantastic.
Caeria chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
Thank you for the enjoyable read. It really was a nice ride. The fact that characters and characterizations frustrated me at times just was proof that I was involved in the story as a reader. Great job.
Caeria chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
It's strange - for someone who says she loves Naru with all her heart, she sure is quick to give up on him. Not even giving time to see if his memories come back. I'm also a little confused - I thought you said that with the power transfer that Mai was now tied to Naru, and him to her, for the rest of their lives. How does that make it possible for her to run away to be with Matt in America?
MYRRHCHANT chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
I really am quite perplexed about Naru's past experiences with girls. Mai said he's 'experienced' so she practiced. I can't quite picture Naru being that kind of guy. You wrote a terrific story! I'm amazed with how close you made the characters to their attitudes in the anime/manga, with an addition of naughty sprinkles, of course. Ne ne, could you write a sequel for this? :D GOOD JOB!
Caeria chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
*snort* With that little speech of Mai's about being all grown up, she just proved Naru was right to lecture her. Her habit of not listening and not waiting is what always got her hurt. Doesn't seem like her time in America taught her anything.
MixBerkaan chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
I would love a sequel _

And on another note, I applaud you for realizing several physical factors that almost no one who ever writes mature situations seem to know of.
bebekids5 chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
i love it every thing about it it was so good
LukaLover chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
This was beautifully written. Arigatou
kirius george chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
Sequel please! SEQUEL IS NEEDED.
Naruisawesome chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
So Naru had sex before? Cause he never denied it. Somehow I just dont see Naru 'doing it' with a girl (well besides Mai of course!) he's just too...Naru you know? All work, no play. Lol.

Awesome story by the way!