Reviews for Home Coming Case
ShadowSheki chapter 19 . 7/17
GET A FUCKING SEQUEL~ I WANT MORE~
JMaxi chapter 19 . 5/16
Definitely one of the best Ghost Hunt stories I've ever read! Super well written and I love the way you wrote the characters! Desperately hoping for a sequel!
I loved this story so much! The plot was incredible, and it was really well-written! Crossing my fingers for a sequel sometime soon!
Nightpanda123 chapter 19 . 1/8
I just made an account but i commented on this story before, and i just wanted to say once again that your story is amazing! I hope there will be a sequel coming up!
GUEST chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
THERE HAS TO BE A SEQUELLLL. THE NEXT CASE SOUNDS PRETTY INTERESTING AND THIS IS ON TOP OF MY LIST AS THE PERFECT FANFICTION BECAUSE ITS NOT TOO FAST AND ITS JUST PERFECTTTTTTTT
GreenDrkness chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Woah just woah like I'm sad that Mai had to switch powers but at the same time I'm glad they did
I love this story up until the amnesia part but I guess it was necessary and I found the last part hilarious
Keep on the writes
Candy20086 chapter 19 . 6/26/2015
Yes! I want a sequence...
blowmeaway chapter 19 . 5/26/2015
Sequel pleaseeeeeeee!
CelestialMage708 chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
Oh my god. Do you know how absolutely TERRIFIED I was when I thought Naru might not get his memories back. Holy shit, I was in tears when Naru woke up without his memories. I had to stop for a few seconds and pull myself together. This, though extremely sad at certain moments, was ababsolutely adorable. Naru was so cute and sexy and possessive and kind and oh my god, just wow. The way Mai and Naru interacted had bufferflies swarming in my stomach. This was extremely good and I loved the way it was written. You did a spectacular job. I loved it.
Melissa Chagaris chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
I must read the sequel
Chaosweaver13 chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Great Great GREAT STORY!, 100 out of 10, A, if you are still considering doing a sequel to this, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY, GIVE US A SEQUEL.
Can't wait to read it. _
Signed,
Chaosweaver13
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Seriously one of the best stories I've read. I love the way you were able to mature the characters without loosing their essence. Seriously fantastic.
Caeria chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
Thank you for the enjoyable read. It really was a nice ride. The fact that characters and characterizations frustrated me at times just was proof that I was involved in the story as a reader. Great job.
Caeria chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
It's strange - for someone who says she loves Naru with all her heart, she sure is quick to give up on him. Not even giving time to see if his memories come back. I'm also a little confused - I thought you said that with the power transfer that Mai was now tied to Naru, and him to her, for the rest of their lives. How does that make it possible for her to run away to be with Matt in America?
MYRRHCHANT chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
I really am quite perplexed about Naru's past experiences with girls. Mai said he's 'experienced' so she practiced. I can't quite picture Naru being that kind of guy. You wrote a terrific story! I'm amazed with how close you made the characters to their attitudes in the anime/manga, with an addition of naughty sprinkles, of course. Ne ne, could you write a sequel for this? :D GOOD JOB!