Reviews for Home Coming Case
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
nice ...
slothanda1201 chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
A sequel would be dang awesome... But even if you didn't this is an awesome ending indeed. :D
yoriseiku chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
of course, possible sequel! you..
i really love the story and how the characters are so rounded and distinct.
this will be one of the stories that i would want to read over and over again.
Hetomi chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
Good story.
XxIceQueen26xX chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
Sequel! Sequel!
But seriously. I love this story.
dawn2012 chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
This story was amazing! I loved the way you made almost a novel that was completely original but completely true to the series and everything in it. The characters were on point but still grew as individuals. I would want to read this story over and over again, and i think that it deserves a sequel. I know that you have a prequel out but a sequel would make my week. Good luck with the rest of your works but please keep writing!
artlover-2011 chapter 19 . 2/15/2012
please make a squeal to his story
Jun-Shang88 chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
!XD, luv it! thx!
Sethra Ri-Senzo chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
I sat down to start this story, and read the whole thing in a little over an hour. It's that good. Mai is a little out of character, but if she's been overseas for a few years that could account for that. Naru was great. All in all, it was a really good read. :)
Sej chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
I LOVE your writing. Please, please, PLEASE do a sequel!
Moons-Chan chapter 19 . 9/17/2011
Please, please! Let there be a sequel or continuation! You already had the basic outline of the case up, you can't leave it hanging there! It's torturous! Damn, I'm whining..
xDStar chapter 19 . 9/17/2011
This was a really good story. It was amazing actually! To me it seemed that the characters were completely in character and also the plot was very well thought of. So, I really liked your story and I think you should write a sequel :)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 19 . 9/3/2011
oh, please, please make a sequel! :)

maybe this time you can have Madoka come as Naru planned so Lin would have a love life! ;)
Ilovetacos5 chapter 19 . 7/20/2011
sequel please! I would just love it if there could be!
Tsubakii21 chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
See now, THAT I enjoyed. Well written, believeable plot, the characters were all, well, in character and the inventive use of spirits from American folk lore had me smiling, as I have heard of all of them.

You are very very talented. :D
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »